...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

Hey guys,

A few things. I've dropped the spore count a bit in the product, which means in practice you should require more into the same volume of water in order to achieve the same effect. This is a business decision, coupled with an understanding that it works well, just a lot of people have more than they need.

On the plus side though, I'm updating the back end and adding a discount code for the forum here. Use Auto Flower, as a discount code to take 23% off, for 2023. I hope this can offset some of the cost, and advice on using more product this year. I understand that shipping is a bitch, and that cost is prohibitive as well. I'm not Amazon, and don't have partnerships with companies or distribution that can help facilitate that for me. So for now, that's the best I can do. This is a very small community relatively speaking, and I'm not getting rich serving this market place. But you guys deserve products that are effective and can help you through your seasons.

Hope you guys understand where I'm coming from. Hit me up in DM's if you have any questions that I can help with. I'll do my best.

Cheers.

@Jean-O did you happen to check here first?

Hey guys, I have a question. What or how does Phyter come packaged? Is it a powder that you mix with water? A liquid concentrate? I did read through a bit of the thread and I understand it is used as a foliar spray. I did not see any mixing instructions on the website. I guess there are instructions on the package?

@Phyter - Perhaps add a sentence or two on the FAQ of how to mix or expected concentration?

This is the correct website?

I see this in the FAQ but nothing about how much of the 25g to use at a time.

"The small size, 25g, will treat 1-4 plants for the duration of the season, from planting to harvest."

Hey guys, I have a question. What or how does Phyter come packaged? Is it a powder that you mix with water? A liquid concentrate? I did read through a bit of the thread and I understand it is used as a foliar spray. I did not see any mixing instructions on the website. I guess there are instructions on the package?

@Phyter - Perhaps add a sentence or two on the FAQ of how to mix or expected concentration?

This is the correct website?

I see this in the FAQ but nothing about how much of the 25g to use at a time.

"The small size, 25g, will treat 1-4 plants for the duration of the season, from planting to harvest."
Good points. Excellent Q.

I'll make a change on the site when I get a chance.

Yea, so it is a dried powder that you mix into water. You should continually agitate the liquid because it will sink to the bottom of whatever you are using. I have changed the spore count in the mix to better reflect what is being used, as per customer feedback. So, you should use close to 10grams into 1L of water or thereabouts, I guess that would be about a quarter gallon for you Americans. It's about a teaspoon. For the large size, this means you get 10 sprays for the large packet size. Which, I'd recommend spraying once early, when the plants young, and then weekly during flowering/bloom period to protect your buds. You should also apply to any open wounds or cuts, or if you make clones. Any spot that the plant could become infected.

Hope this helps. And yes, I'll get this info updated onto the site. Cheers

Oh that was quick! Thanks!

Sorry one more @Phyter :
So 10g/1L and a good shake before spraying. How long does it stay useable once mixed or should it all be used up once made?

EDIT: I'm recommending it to a friend and I want to be able to tell them how to use it correctly.

Oh that was quick! Thanks!

Sorry one more @Phyter :
So 10g/1L and a good shake before spraying. How long does it stay useable once mixed or should it all be used up once made?

EDIT: I'm recommending it to a friend and I want to be able to tell them how to use it correctly.
Yea, between 5 and 10. There's no real risk in overdoing it, but it doesn't make sense economically to throw it all in at once.

Once it is added to water it needs to be applied within 3 hours or so. The spores need to find a host. They cannot survive in water.

You're welcome. Caught me sitting at computer this afternoon. Cheers, and thank you for recommending it, trying to help as many growers as we can.

Back