...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

@Phyter .. is this the commercial web site for agri businesses? Have had a couple people ask me and not sure where to send them
https://www.agsolcanada.com/products/microbials

it’s a long story.
Would prefer to contact directly. Bmason@endoplanthealth.com

we don’t operate a commercial website, AgSol are a distributor.

Ok.. it''z November 2nd and have this Blackberry Gum still going .. another week or so...

Used Rotblock on this plant since transplanting outdoors in June. 1x a week foliar.

Using last year's Rotblock that was stored on a shelf at room temperature. I will get a new supply next year.

In 10 years of outdoor growing, I've never had a plant going in November. So this is pretty cool

Night Rh is 100% now, with heavy dew in the mornings, along with a few good frosts as well. Highs are in the low 50's. The rain/dew tarp does keep the moisture to a minimum. I had another plant going that developed BR on two tops, as they were getting dripped on. Water torture. Even the Rotblock didn't stop that from developing. I also sprayed the tomato plants, and no PM or anything else on them :thumbsup:

I'm a believer in this product and will continue to use it here on Vancouver Island.

11-2bbg.jpg

Ok.. it''z November 2nd and have this Blackberry Gum still going .. another week or so...

Used Rotblock on this plant since transplanting outdoors in June. 1x a week foliar.

Using last year's Rotblock that was stored on a shelf at room temperature. I will get a new supply next year.

In 10 years of outdoor growing, I've never had a plant going in November. So this is pretty cool

Night Rh is 100% now, with heavy dew in the mornings, along with a few good frosts as well. Highs are in the low 50's. The rain/dew tarp does keep the moisture to a minimum. I had another plant going that developed BR on two tops, as they were getting dripped on. Water torture. Even the Rotblock didn't stop that from developing. I also sprayed the tomato plants, and no PM or anything else on them :thumbsup:

I'm a believer in this product and will continue to use it here on Vancouver Island.

View attachment 1534209

Thank you for the kind words. Beauty plant, and still going this late! Amazing

I'm definitely gonna try this next year. I've had budrot problems forever and the wife even gets a ton of pwm on plants in her vegetable and flower gardens every year :thumbsup:
It just plain works!

November 9th, and had to chop the tops today. The rain/dew tarp was collapsing from snow and ice, so took the tops off the Blackberry Gum. Not one sign of BR or PM. Applied Rotblock throughout the grow, 1x a week. Awesome tool to have in the growbox!
11-9bbg.jpg

November 14th and still harvesting :thumbsup: Another 2 or 3 ounces once dry. No signs of any BR or PM which is incredible with all the fog there is now. :bow:

This will probably be it though. :thumbsup:
11-14bbg.jpg

@JM ...more, consolidated, page 2.... :toke:

• Love
Reactions: Phyter and JM

JM

Roger Commander waira! Lol
@JM Reach out if you have any questions.
Hey Bryan, happy Spring my man! :bighug:....all's well with you I trust? Busy as hell I imagine...

When you get a chance, mull over what you'd like to do at AFN this OD season - :thumbsup:
I'd like to get as many folks in the annual OD Auto-Photo Comp' in on this as possible. It's a perfect co-thread to dovetail into, and the views are consistently among the highest there are here each year!

A more standard grow & show is a possibility as well. We'd round up some Cultivators, you spot the sampler and we'll start a thread in the Live Vendors section (OD Comp is there too)... They'll work the product up, post results and offer reviews. Get with me in PM when you have a sec,...

Opening day is 4/20 for the OD Comp', and that's knocking on the damn door already! :yoinks:

Back