...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

I'd definitely be down to spread the good word of the product again! I used it 2 years ago and it worked great for the big bushes I like to grow. Definitely a wonderful product.

Amazing product!! Would love another go at it if possible :toke:

Same here mates :greencheck:... regardless of a given cultivar's resistance capacity, I consider this insurance against troubles...
Nothing is rot-proof, and the spores are ubiquitous!

Same here mates :greencheck:... regardless of a given cultivar's resistance capacity, I consider this insurance against troubles...
On my treated girls, the only places I had problems were in areas of bug damage. With the Phyter applied, the area of damage was very limited and surgical removal solved that problem.
The autos, that flowered before I received the Phyter, just didn't stand a chance! It was massive and quickly took over the plants. I really wasn't very hopeful when getting the Phyter. Just survival would have been a win.
That grow proved to me, beyond any doubt, that Phyter was a valuable tool that performs as intended!

Insurance is a good way of looking at things.

Bad guys are out there in abundance, just trying to live as well. We try and get there first and stop them from damaging your plants.

RotBlock does a pretty good job I think. @Waira I'll reach out in DMs. Would gladly participate again this year if guys are interested.

Insurance is a good way of looking at things.

Bad guys are out there in abundance, just trying to live as well. We try and get there first and stop them from damaging your plants.

RotBlock does a pretty good job I think. @Waira I'll reach out in DMs. Would gladly participate again this year if guys are interest

:thumbsup: Thanks Bryan! I have 4 folks already whom are in for a try of your product!
@MasonJarOG
@Green Hornet
@Jpkindbud
@Newman’sOwn
... so far, maybe @JP1 and @Mañ'O'Green too....

Have you thought about setting up that discount code for the rest of us AFN'ers?

Soaking for the OD crop now. Very interested in purchasing your product. Locally available or on line only? Thanks!

I am in what do I need to do?
I'm in PM's with him MoG,let's see how he wants to arrange things - :thumbsup:
Soaking for the OD crop now. Very interested in purchasing your product. Locally available or on line only? Thanks!
Gimme a sec' to look into something first... Past experience tells me even the small size will be overkill for either of us, maybe we can split an order? A discount code is being arranged too...:smokeit:
Site is RotBlock.ca

Back