...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

Ooops I did not know I was supposed to. Where and how, please.
Whoops, sorry for being such a stoner I also need to know the preferred method to reach out :baked:
Guessing I should reach out to @Phyter via private conversation
...here, now then in PM for addy's and such - :thumbsup:

Keep in mind this isn't the usual G&S gig, not a lot to see right? Especially during veg', unless you have the weather events that promote attacks...
Bloom is more "prime time", and even then, no news is Good News!
If you want, y'all can do the usual benchmark format that G&S calls for, but that flexible..

Pop into this section and drop pics and comments off now and again is fine too... I'll set up a group G&S thread here shortly for this. :cheers:

...here, now then in PM for addy's and such - :thumbsup:

Keep in mind this isn't the usual G&S gig, not a lot to see right? Especially during veg', unless you have the weather events that promote attacks...
Bloom is more "prime time", and even then, no news is Good News!
If you want, y'all can do the usual benchmark format that G&S calls for, but that flexible..

Pop into this section and drop pics and comments off now and again is fine too... I'll set up a group G&S thread here shortly for this. :cheers:
Message sent, I will use it in my current grow and can start a new thread in @Phyter forum when I get in to flower. Like you said nothing is what I am looking for. I had some Bud Rot in the SSSC Auto Elephant in my last grow. Super dense buds always scare me and for good reason!

Message sent, I will use it in my current grow and can start a new thread in @Phyter forum when I get in to flower. Like you said nothing is what I am looking for. I had some Bud Rot in the SSSC Auto Elephant in my last grow. Super dense buds always scare me and for good reason!
Was that outside or in your grow room? My other Elephant just plainly got ate up with bud rot on my outdoor grow...........before I got Phyter.
Elephant is a pretty bushy girl. I've hit her twice with defol and she's looking at another one soon.

Was that outside or in your grow room? My other Elephant just plainly got ate up with bud rot on my outdoor grow...........before I got Phyter.
Elephant is a pretty bushy girl. I've hit her twice with defol and she's looking at another one soon.
Indoors, It was not much but I lost a 1/3 of a bud.

Do we have an official grow and show thread for this? Just wanted to make my first post and found this, I’ll keep searching and maybe find it but figured I’d ask here

Do we have an official grow and show thread for this? Just wanted to make my first post and found this, I’ll keep searching and maybe find it but figured I’d ask here
No we don't, I am using it in my current grow. The thing is there is nothing to see? I think the best thing will be to do a product review at the end of harvest. I am really putting it to the test, I have had two days where the Temperature hit 80°F+ and 80% RH on some big tight buds. I am scared because this has almost always ended with some BR.

scared.gif

No we don't, I am using it in my current grow. The thing is there is nothing to see? I think the best thing will be to do a product review at the end of harvest. I am really putting it to the test, I have had two days where the Temperature hit 80°F+ and 80% RH on some big tight buds. I am scared because this has almost always ended with some BR.

View attachment 1610551
Damn! If you've hit your buds fairly consistently with the applications, bugs are about the only thing that can cause your problem at this point. Little spiders caused me problems building their silly little web nests. The infestation is limited to the damaged area and can be trimmed out easily.

View attachment 1610551
I knew you would know. I’ll make my own thread in their forum section, though maybe it would get more traffic under the grow and show testers and showing off the product to the most people is technically the goal here, good or bad. Anyone will be welcome to post as well.
I have a similarly well suited situation where I am doing light deprivation in my greenhouse and keep it tarped 7pm-7am and the vent struggles to do anything, especially when average humidity outside is around 70%+ anyway. Basically I am hitting into the 90% range humidity nightly and relying on air flow, though I am planning to add a dehumidifier in the next week or two and running during dark cycles only. This will be a strong test 💪

There are quite a few posts in this thread with pics. experiences, and conclusions :thumbsup: :smokeit:

Back