Sweet Seeds Red Poison | Dark Devil | Black Cream - Red Family

Sweet photography JayPP.

Awesome pics, studio quality really. Coming to expect this from you! Unbelievable outstanding report, a whole new level of detail. You guys are truely professional. :slap:

Final conclusions:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDFrvWUfLrI[/video]​

Ok, friends, its time to give closure to this diary so i want to resume here some tips about this genetics.
The beginning, as almost every autos, is quite critical the timing and conditions of the transplant. In fact, is better to use the final pot from start, in order to cause as little stress as possible. My final pot was rather small, of 7 liters, so if you want to get bigger plants, you know, larger pots. The highest i have is around 70 cms.

If you already have practice, you can transplant more times but always causing as less damage as possible because the auto-flowering are very sensitive to the changes and, if you make a mistake, there's a chance they remain small.
The growth was faster for the Dark Devil and Red Poison.
Black Cream was slower and needed more cares than the others to develop 100%. Of the 3 genetics I put, Black Cream was the most sensitive to the ferts and didn't response well to the transplant, resulting less developed plants but, in exchange, offering hardest buds than the other 2 genetics.

Dark Devil is a champ, she grew at a vertiginous pace and, despite having sativa aspect, the buds are really big and hard, with an intense flavour of spices and acid jelly beans. She didn't give me any problems with the feeding and have remained very healthy during the entire cycle. Highly recommended for that characteristic smell, their beautiful colours and their active effect and great production.

Red Poison has it all: she grows just enough to fill the entire space with super resinous buds, very sweetish and with a stronger flavour of jelly beans. Their gorgeous and intense red colours, make her very special and she produces some very special buds.
The fertilizer rate has been the highest, showed no gaps or over-fertilization with an EC of 2.4 in full bloom.

At about 9 weeks from the start, you can harvest a fantastic weed and show off colorful buds with colleagues
clear.png

Guys, it's been a pleasure and entertainment have you all around here and I hope you enjoyed too.

gallery_76795_5869_501924.jpg

Enjoy life colleagues, I send a big hug to everyone!
Sweet smokes.
Jaypp​

Thanks for the pointers! I have loved this grow! Hope to see more in the future!

Tomorrow will be week 4 for my Dark Devil.. 3 gal pots.. they don't look like yours... lol.. im not running.uber awesome lights.. t5s.. might be the reason..... lol.. great thread.. amazing pics... thanks for sharing what these things should look like.. :)
Also.. question... I want to transplant mine to a bigger different pot..is 4 weeks to old to do it.. they would be going to a 3.5 rectangle pot.. versus the round ones .. it would make my micro grow area cooler.. I can fit it better under the light fixture.. giving to better air/flow.. I was just thinking of cutting the side of the pot...I won't be using these pots again... and pull them out that way... any thoughts on that?

Trying to.Build.Up.ur Green Bar
Maximum :slap:

So Jay
I have Grown a Few geneticswith Ya
To Me Wih Fems justPlant them In the Pots they gonna call Home.
On the Black Cream do u find That The More Indica sides eat alot more Cal/Mag
Since being from Cream.Caramel A true Heavy feeder for.Me
The CC Girl grew was Eating Cal/Mag almost every feed

The project i created with Cream Caramel has been A true Cal/Mag hog

I think i Missed on Red Poison #1 since she was in suxh a tiny space She went more Quickly and her Transition into flower was faster for me andI had Fed for N(Veg)

The Red Poison is truely a great Smell as Stated
And The Black Cream hardest Nugggs Ever
Then Insane hard and smell is Amazing

Thanks for the journal

My wife to be is from Spain if she says yes
Oh Man Swamp love some Espana maybe we honey moon there !!!!

Awesome Old World Wine Crispy Pigs, Suckilng Pigs yum.And These Sweets
Thanks Again

This is the thread that attracted me to Sweet seeds and AFN. I am pleased and thankful that you kept such a clean journal with such excellent photos to share with AFN, so users like me can easily view.

After much research I went with Dark devil.

Jay :smokebuds:keep them sweet thread coming along lov the grows :five::pass: Peace Kudo.jpg

Back