Seed Bank Review of 1st Sensi Seeds Only White Haze Auto, Amnesia, Durban and 1,5months later added Blueberry Bullet A. and Hindu Kush A.

Reaction score
I review my Expierience 2x with Costomer service and in my case they were understanding and even exchanged the seeds as i explained i used their recommended paper towel method. i told them how it was after a week i tried water glass only still no root after 3weeks its a dud :/ happened with Black Domina Fem 2x from 1x and Silver Haze Fem all others. 1x AH 1x WH 1xD 1x BB 1x HKSH.
The customer service was upfront they told me that they trust their customers in their rightfullness and dont even want a return i got 2x a prelacement, i wouldt get such service with amazon prime :D
AT all you be honest to sensi they are the good guys :)
Growth of White Haze Auto was strongest most sativa like structure ananas sour kind of taste verry pleasent but quiet headrushy i am a passionate toker in vaporizers but this even got me paranoid kind of high while sometimes being high dont get being kind of high sativa like high. (if that brabble makes sense :D ) nice strong purple in headbud BUT i can only say this about my Phenotypes but it was a Powedery Mildew magnet keep Humidity low still high Bud growth per time highest yealder in shortest time had to take her down and salvage .
Amnesia Auto is what got me seriously amazed its like got wanted a smoothy in one plant and he was high couldnt decide and munched on lots of food really nice purple undertones and leafes.
Durban (Poison) ca 1% THCV is just amazing landrace sativa very vigerous growth handles Stress Nutes and UVB up like a true God could only i stressed my babys few braches the shit out, just to see what happens when shit gets dark and maybe more oily terpy gooey (you all know what i mean :D )
Results are incomming soon on (half) total harvest i want to reveg this baby and make a monster plant :p
This is my wake and bake Gold (Next Grow incomming jack The Ripper hitting 5-6%THCV) and the TGA Subcool RIP good soul maybe even surprass motivational sense :D
back to Sensi Seeds Verry solid shit good Genetics as allways you get quality wise what you pay for but shure can get lots of yeald witch cheap ones too.
i bpught some Ed Rosenthal Super Bud 10x , Jack Herer 3x, 1x Black domina some of all of them germinating in wet paper towlies and i try some peping up of a non spawned Thai Exotic from Exotic Seeds its NYC Diesel and Thai sound like treat.
Happy Growing and Support original breeders of original Strains dont buy greenhouse shit (Maybe not even quality wise but company perspective) they try to sell us consumers the strain hunters shit while giving the last places that have true landraces then giving the growers there even more other seeds contaminating the genetics in grow land area while still not giving out the genetics they claimed to be purchaseable. (sorry offtopic)

Back