Nutrients Revisiting the CoM nutrient line

I went back to Happy Frog, but have used mostly the CoM nutes. I did a few grows using Dr Earth nutes and I'm not impressed.
The CoM soil just has to many dam gnats for my taste.

I went back to Happy Frog, but have used mostly the CoM nutes. I did a few grows using Dr Earth nutes and I'm not impressed.
The CoM soil just has to many dam gnats for my taste.

I've heard many of folks say the same about FF maybe you got a good batch? I've had gnats in my CoM soil but nothing that isn't managed easily with BTI and spinosad.. Some bags have them some don't I've gotten in the bait of just treating for them whether i see them or not as preventive maintenance.. Nematodes do great work also

I can only go by personal experience, last two grows were bug free and in HF. I'm not done with CoM soil, my plants did great in it. Just taking a break from the gnats. I used the same sticky traps an entire grow, I had one gnat on one trap, each grow.

My garden center also carries Roots Organics, can someone tell me, is it a super soil, or do u feed from the start?

My garden center also carries Roots Organics, can someone tell me, is it a super soil, or do u feed from the start?

That I am jealous of.. I don’t think they have a super soil but it is lightly fertilized all depends what bag you get.. I’ve never used it just heard lots of good things

It's good to direct plant seedlings and at least carry out four weeks in veg. You do seem to need to hit her hard with flower nutes.

I think it's a great base to build a soil on.
Go to Mephistos website. Stan has his soil recipe on there somewhere.
He uses it as his base.

Back