rick simpsons oil

I was giving this book by Ricks right hand man for my work on FB I hope the link works !

Maaan..that woke me up..I scan read that and thought it said for my work for the FBI.....:yoinks:...

Cheers Bud..I'll try the link later...:thumbs:

Maaan..that woke me up..I scan read that and thought it said for my work for the FBI.....:yoinks:...

Cheers Bud..I'll try the link later...:thumbs:
Ok I see it now LMAO!!!!:rofl:sorry!!!

Link did not work, email please

hereb4..first link..Top post..NHL..:thumbs:

Plus Rep MOBS420..we are going to be needing those Links..Cheers

The link did not work for me , could you email it to me please

I just read this whole thread, page one to page eight. As some of you know, I lost my mother to cancer 3/12. She battled just a mere 3 months with her diagnosis being 11/29/11. She underwent very intensive chemotherapy (4 days on, 3 days off, rinse repeat for 6 weeks).. Six weeks was half of her life she had left and she spent it trying to fight the disease. Doing everything the doctors told her to do, keeping up with the treatments regardless of how sick they made her.. After I read WVR's post tonight I thought of my mom and I started balling my eyes out.. I started reading the forum to calm my mind and I found this thread.. It made me depressed and angry at the same time. Before my mother started her treatment, she'd smoke with me because she was having terrible spasms in her back (it was actually the cancerous cells touching on nerves in her spine) and the only thing to calm it that worked was mj. I read and read and read and did as much research as I could to try and find something, believing there was an answer out there, something that would help her and I couldn't find anything. It's a feeling that really messes with you in the worst kind of way and never really goes away.

@hereb4: keep fighting, never give up and never quit. You can win and you will, your spirit has to break before you do.. stay strong and stay positive.

@aunty mossy: you're truly a blessing, what you're doing to try and help people, the difference you're trying to make and how much you do to accommodate people is truly amazing. it's touching to see how much you care for your fellow growers and how much you advocate for them. I'm glad you're the heart of this community and what it stands for

@si: I agree 100% brother, it's not really a cure that I was looking for - but a healthy alternative, a management of the disease - I believe that's possible. Call me a dreamer, but there's no cure for diabetes, copd or even hiv - but those diagnosed with these things can still live long, active lifestyles with a great quality of life. I believe this is possible for cancer patients as well. I feel for you bro and wish your family the best. I sat in on every one of my mom's chemo treatments and I'll tell you I don't regret it for one second. She said it was extremely terrifying.

Anyways, I have to stop before on this subject.. it puts me in a bad place. :(

Back