rick simpsons oil

Iv spent most the night reading through this thread & took in alot of great information (the stuff I understood). From someone who has lost close family to this horrible disease & im sure there are menny more here I feel for you all. Any alternative to cheemo can only be a good as the damage it causes is as bad as the disease itself in some cases. Id rep you all if I could keep up the great work & sharing of info :thumbs: :peace:

I've been a totally frantic nut-job ever since I found myself in this battle again...I've had to re-focus and really force myself to relax...I have a plan now,no more "what-if's"....

Theres no harm in trying something differant mate Just make sure you try keep your self as confertable as you can and stay open minded that is the key to trying anything new :group:

Iv spent most the night reading through this thread & took in alot of great information (the stuff I understood). From someone who has lost close family to this horrible disease & im sure there are menny more here I feel for you all. Any alternative to cheemo can only be a good as the damage it causes is as bad as the disease itself in some cases. Id rep you all if I could keep up the great work & sharing of info :thumbs: :peace:
Oh i agree my dad has had chemo for over 10 years and then in remission then a few months later oh look another tumor, he has slight brain damage now I think its been too much chemo and radiotherapy but thats my :2cents: The point is if we can find an alternate soulution to chemo ( im not saying a cure but its a very big start) then in the long run it will improve alot of cases:thumbs:

I've been a totally frantic nut-job ever since I found myself in this battle again...I've had to re-focus and really force myself to relax...I have a plan now,no more "what-if's"....

:smokebuds: this one just for you bud. stay positive :D

hereb4..first link..Top post..NHL..:thumbs:

Plus Rep MOBS420..we are going to be needing those Links..Cheers

I was giving this book by Ricks right hand man for my work on FB I hope the link works ! as ive said before im not very good with a computer!! PEACE And ONE LOVE!!!

hereb4..first link..Top post..NHL..:thumbs:

Plus Rep MOBS420..we are going to be needing those Links..Cheers
Thank you for the +rep I hope the link to Ricks Book works for everyone let me know if it does or dosent , if it dosnt work i would be glad to E-mail it to anyone!! :peace:

Back