rick simpsons oil

JM...when does potassium lock out start in plants...?...the chart was knocked out.

I sure it was very near the borderline off perfect..about the same time cal/mag do

Here is one of JMs charts Mossy.

u2emu6yt.jpg

hereb4...6oo mg Alpha Lipoic Acid..it is probably the ALA in the tablets we got..not the L-carnitione that is important.

I've got some olive leaf tablets that I am testing on a few people..and either the ALA or in combo with the Olive leaf has brought my PH up from low 5's last week up to ph 7.8.

Cheers J TaNg...

If cancer is a potassium lockout..arthritis is a cal lockout..and metabolic syndromeX is a mag lockout....I Think we are in the Right homework...:thumbs:

Think of your plants...when we correct a PH problem...the plant Heals..Rejuvenates...:thumbs:

Ah...the important bit about the olive leaf..you know we are saying detox..the olive leaf powder is apparently 400 time more effective that vitamin C at the detox and 4 times stronger than green tea.

Im so glad to witness this all unfold the future is near soon the dragons will dominate and we could find the right solution to our problems Hows you kepping Hereb4:smokebuds: Evening all just playing catchup sorry if you been bambarded with notifications lol :peace: Si

I have been following JM's & Mossy's dialogue on body ph over several threads with some interest.
I tend to be a little skeptical of solutions to problems that seem so simplistic, however I am interested in seeing if this will change how I feel.
And I am a great tester for stuff like this, because I know my body very well, I am very motivated to feel better, but am not influenced by someone else's desire for something they are suggesting will work.
My wife is going to think I am Batshit crazy when she sees me ph testing my pee, but I will just tell her "it's Dragonshit crazy, thank you!"
Anyway, assuming with my pickyness when it comes to foods that I can get my ph balanced and alkaline, I will let y'all know the results in a few months.

Hows you kepping Hereb4:Si
I've been a totally frantic nut-job ever since I found myself in this battle again...I've had to re-focus and really force myself to relax...I have a plan now,no more "what-if's"....

Hey remember hereb4... attitude is so much of fighting any sickness and especially chronic illnesses like cancer / liver kidneys etc.

stay positive... keep sharing that great heart of yours... and you other family , (Us) is here to help too mate... :smokebuds:

at least your not stewart... lol

keep laughing1 ;dance2;

[video=youtube;qXcD2_o_Zns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXcD2_o_Zns[/video]

Back