Mephisto Genetics Ripleys OG, Sour Stomper, El Chemi Kiwi, and Mango Smile

As much as I'd hate to start over you've convinced me to remove the wicks to stop the self watering and just top water until/if they get big enough. Rather not start over but also dont want to waste much more time with them if they will stay small.

As much as I'd hate to start over you've convinced me to remove the wicks to stop the self watering and just top water until/if they get big enough. Rather not start over but also dont want to waste much more time with them if they will stay small.
If you're on the fence about it I usually take a picture and then wait a day or two. If I'm not happy with the growth differences I pull em.

The plants all seem to be progressing. Not the biggest producers but thats my own fault likely due to over watering. I wont mind if its ends up being good smoke though. The Mango Smile looked sad this morning so I went ahead and watered as all the pots felt dry. 1 gallon of plain water to all 4 pots. Also bent her over to get as many colas as I can. The SS behind it I feel the stem is too stiff to try any bending so she will remain untouched mostly. ECK seems to be bottom branching more than the SS and looks the least furthest along IMO so maybe shes got some more growing in her. Trying to get the most of the space I have, I started a toofless alien in a jiffy pellet this afternoon. I'm going to try and be more hands off of this one, she will be going into a 5 fabric pot with grow dots once she pops her head up. Pic is an hour or so after watering.

rzaWAtL.jpg

Back