Indoor Roark's outdoor magic show

Roark

Knight of the Scrog
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Repel white widow and sour straws
Magic was kind enough to trade me some beans for a thin cow
I will planting in containers and placing outdoors start to finish. I have a flood table setup outside for a lucky plant to receive all day sun and the scrog treatment. Stay tuned for which strains and further details.

Thank you magic and partners in crime

So I have selected gear and it goes in today. They will live their lives in rediroot containers # 3's. pretty sure. I will update as often as possible and may start separate threads. Mainlining may happen training WILL happen in soil coco blend. Now for the strains. 3 are new to me 3 are just yummy good.
Voodoo
Big league chew
Witch doctor
Bubba trouble
Black diesel
Zypher

So I have selected gear and it goes in today. They will live their lives in rediroot containers # 3's. pretty sure. I will update as often as possible and may start separate threads. Mainlining may happen training WILL happen in soil coco blend. Now for the strains. 3 are new to me 3 are just yummy good.
Voodoo
Big league chew
Witch doctor
Bubba trouble
Black diesel
Zypher
Sweet! I'm subbed for this one. :pop:

Voodoo
Big league chew
Witch doctor
Bubba trouble
Black diesel
Zypher
You're gonna like these... Glad to see you back in action man

Back