Root Juice, Voodoo Juice & Tarantula Together?

Kilbarrog

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
So I just started a new journal & I said I'm using Root Juice, but I also have Voodoo Juice & Tarantula.
It has me wondering is there any point using them all together, or are they pretty much the same thing?
I used just Voodoo Juice on my first grow & their roots were ok-ish. In my other grow that is nearly done now, I used Voodoo Juice & Tarantula & I'm not impressed with their roots. But maybe I did doing something wrong.
For my new grow, I've decided to try Root Juice as I'm using some of the BioBizz line.

Any opinions are always very much appreciated

Root Juice is fertilizer while the other 2 are different beneficial microbes. You should be able to follow the directions provided with each product.

Root Juice is fertilizer while the other 2 are different beneficial microbes. You should be able to follow the directions provided with each product.
Do you think there are any benefits from using all 3 together?

Obviously, you need a base fertilizer. These 2 and other beneficial microbe products can be used together; and with any base fertilizer. Yes, there should be benefits, no downsides, to using the 2 different microbial products.

As noted, simply "follow the directions provided with each product."

Really appreciate the help
Thanks!

Back