Root Rub From Root 66 ...

I tend to Wash them Right Away then Dry them and Ziploc...
If Needed ...but i try to Make it asap

ok cool buddy,Thanks.so I should wait to get some fresh ones.I thought as much,jus trying to use everyhing before I toss old stuff from two grows ago.LMAO!! ya thats where I messed up on the larger set of roots,I let em dry mostly prior to a much better washing.oh well live n learn n do again.LOL!thanks bud!!have an awesome weekend!:Sharing One:

EoF...you can still hydrate the roots...I would soak them in water, try to clean them more.

As long as the roots have not gotten moldy,they are fine.

Cleaning them is the hard part...best to do fresh and then freeze until you have enough to work with.

I would be interested in the info you have on roots...You could add it to the thread on roots if you'd like...Roots...

oohhhhhh,sweet.Thanks!!i have not gotten rid of em yet.ill try that.they are all dried up in two 5 gallon dirt pots.I dont even have to take a look,I know they are not moldy.I like those dirt pots.I'll work on that in the next few days.

ok cool.i have a video or two maybe that talk about the living organisim of an entire networked root structure and intelligence of plants themselves(as a whole). And a handful of links that I personally found a fairly wild or awesome read.Be well and Thanks again guys,ya'll er awesome!:smoke:

Cleaning them is the hard part...

Howdy Roots, hope your okay :)

I'm just in the process of cleaning out the grow area and I still have my last four plants worth of roots in their pots (all 10 litres). I've separated most of the soil but I was just wondering how you clean that last little bit off. Soak in water and give it a little jiggle?? Would I damage some of the goodies in the roots if I used warm water to clean them??
Just wondered what your secret was ;)

:Sharing One:

a little jiggle??

No secret...just the jiggle...:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

It does break off the little hairs and parts of the roots, but that can't be helped...as far as I know.
Soaking them for awhile does help...roots are not soluble in water.

The perfect roots would be hydro with organics. I can dream about pure white flowing roots...

Thanks very much Roots, that's a big help. Better get my jiggle on then, I've got well over 100 grams of roots to start cleaning :)

The perfect roots would be hydro with organics. I can dream about pure white flowing roots...

Haha, it would be so easy wouldn't it. Some of the root balls people are pulling out of their buckets are insane. One day ;)

Thanks again for your help Root, much appreciated :)

Gonna be using this on a friends psoriasis so I'll keep you posted once I've whipped up a batch.

:Sharing One:

I Use A Water hose ...Or My Faucet Sprinkler...I have a ilter unit so I can Use tap.Water with no Bad Stuff....

U can Also Soak the medium I feel wet roots Clean easier ...
And When u start working on them. Dont stop Finish ...

Good Luck fellas ...
Root
What thread on Roots do u speak Of ...i wanna See

Back