Root Rub From Root 66 ...

I love It ...So I should Look at those Swanson flake Eh !!

Then Name It Swampson llol

Hi all,

Just noticed that Swanson's has MSM powder for $7.13 for 16 oz

swampman RR...look for a new section called private meds..

Hey all,

I noticed some people were having issues with some mag oil separating from their rubs. The last batch I made with a little DMSO had a tbs of mag oil for about 1/3 cup of oil. No weeping or separation so far so I am thinking the DMSO is a good emulsifier.

Hi all! I was wondering if this is enough at all to make an ever so small batch?Im going o cull another plant soon'ish pretty much the same size.If these two would not be enough to try my own hand a roots root rub,how can I or should I even keep these to add with more latter on?Thanks everyone!!:smoke:

Attachments

• Picture 802.jpg
    Picture 802.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 801.jpg
    Picture 801.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 80
Yes Definitly ..Just slow cook them and Make sure they submerged ...Maybe cookIna.Mason Jar ...wash ThemVery clean and chp them up so They fit in a Mason jar ..
Double Boil a Small Batch ...the Pure oil there is One Hell of a Rub but u smell Like the Greatest Plant Alive ....

I rub me downAt Night ...but u can Add a cented oil Once cool to Mask the Smell ..hence Lavender ..as it has Great Night time Properties

- - - Updated - - -

Hey all,

I noticed some people were having issues with some mag oil separating from their rubs. The last batch I made with a little DMSO had a tbs of mag oil for about 1/3 cup of oil. No weeping or separation so far so I am thinking the DMSO is a good emulsifier.

Yeah i have that too ...my Ladt few Jars ...and One Older...

Hmmm Maybe thats too strong of a.Concentration
Salt will Only absorb Souch into Salinity ...

Like U can Only Dissole 1 cup of Salt in a Gallon...More wont dissolve ...salinty too high ..

excellent.ill cull another in a couple days once I see whats going on with them.Thanks buddy.ill try chopping them up really good once they are washed up a bit better ofcourse.strain it and chill it and see what I can get.Awesome,thanks buddy!"AFN smoke out"

You can freeze roots until you have enough...or let them dry in a paper bag

Hey ya'll.I hope is alright,but I just wanted to say thanks about the info. and I took my other plant a bit ago and will clean n rinse them really well and chop em up small and use your double boiler in a mason jar idea once Im prepped at some point this weekend.ill just look at the recipe and see how much water and how long to boil em for.cool them and skim the oils off.Im really looking forward to giving this a shot.Thanks again you guys.:smoke:

Attachments

• Picture 802.jpg
    Picture 802.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 812.jpg
    Picture 812.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 73
Hey ya Swamp buddy.Root,everyone!:grin: anywho,been slackin some.LOL!what else is new right,LOL! anywho,I tried washing those two root balls and I jus could not get them white really.ill ry when the roots are much newer and freshly wet and harvested.How do you prep your roots? can I use a few week dried roots at all?I have an old pot I was gonna dupm but wanted to see if I can hydrate the roots either still in the soil or just we em and wash em and try again..?thanks everyone. I found a cool thing on roots some of ya'll might dig checkin out.ill post it over in the canna news I guess.or general chat maybe.

Back