Root Rub From Root 66 ...

Swampy..RR..we need a little brainstorming on this..

Before the next batch (with DMSO), I've gotta do some research. My father-in-law has arthritis, gout, and diabetes.
I'd dig making his life a bit easier! :peace:

I'm going to be guinea-pigging DMSO too..I have a set of 4 informative vids on it if I can get permission to Share..:thumbs:..there are a Lot of Cautions working with the DMSO..not least we will be Smelling/tasting of Garlic....eeeow....

Initial homework say it may be better to use MSM..which I'm sure I saw Swampy say he had already...so he could give us a run down..Exciting Homework..

The stuff I have read alreadys says arthristis gout and diabetes Help with DMSO...but you have to be very Careful how you Use it.

MSM treatment

http://arthritis.about.com/od/msmdietarysupplement1/p/msmfastfacts.htm

Well Its All Natural and eems to Be my Favorite over Codene and Other crapp pills
Seem the FDA or other Shit Orgs Wont ever Label "NATURAL" AS THE true Solutions
But I do Feel alot better
Since itS, Naturally occuring in Rain water, well Probably Used to be when the Ozone was better..

Anyway, MSM has Become Lost in veggies due to Greenhouse growing and Reverse Osmosis Watering .

Sounds great...how long have you been using it?I've been looking at this for a couple of days...I get distracted.Have yet to get to a store so I can play with it.http://www.integratedhealth.com/hpdspec/ancient-minerals-magnesium-oil-ultra.htmlAncient Minerals is good...If it is something to put in the rubs or bath salts...I want it in crystals or flakes.Safer than DSMO, can be used with it...http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/natural-medicine/alternative/msm2.htmRecommended by Leading Magnesium Experts
mark-sircus.jpg
"There are many magnesium chloride products on the market. Some are natural ones taken from the sea, others are taken from brine flows at certain lakes, and now we find a sea of it 1500 meters underground in Northern Europe that is hundreds of millions of years old and is as pure as can be. I am just finishing my third book on magnesium, being somewhat of a pioneer in its transdermal and oral use together. I have also written an essay called the Science of the Pure and many of my books deal deeply with mercury poisoning and the science of low level toxicity. So when I put my endorsement on the Ancient Minerals product line, it is with intimate knowledge that this magnesium source is the purest in the world. I am still amazed how inexpensively they have brought Ancient Minerals bath flakes to the market. LL Magnetic Clay has made it available and affordable to many an exceptionally pure form of magnesium chloride."
- Mark Sircus, Ac., OMD
Marc Sircus, Ac., OMD, is an author, a nationally certified acupuncturist, honorary doctor of Oriental Medicine, and a founding director of the International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA). His book, Transdermal Magnesium Therapy, explores groundbreaking information in the use of magnesium chloride transdermally. For more information on magnesium therapy and to learn more about Dr. Sircus, visit www.magnesiumforlife.com.
daniel-reid.jpg
"We have been using magnesium chloride oil in our programs for nearly ten years, and we get consistently positive, sometimes very dramatic, results with it, especially when used transdermally. Of all the sources we've tried, Ancient Minerals is the one that delivers the fastest, most potent benefits. It contains essential elements that no longer exist in ocean water today, and is totally free of any toxic contaminant. In addition, Ancient Minerals seems to have subtle energetic properties due to millions of years of subterranean activity. We highly recommend this product." - Daniel and Snow ReidDaniel Reid is a bestselling author and a leading expert on eastern philosophy and medicine. He has written numerous books and magazine articles on various aspects of Asian self-health and self-healing practices, and has established an international reputation for the practical efficacy of his traditional approach to modern health problems.

sorry...double post.

Last edited:
Root..check the Vids @ the "Health Farm"...:coffee2:..they discuss Both..some are Mixed with magnesium for transermal..but the info I have says apply DMSO..then Mag..and it will suck the mag right into the cells..:thumbs:...

It would be a onne to use with Caution as it can increase the strength of some meds..so they would have to be closely monitored Guinea Piggies...:pH Reading..?:..no heavy duty med users

About 3 weeks ...
And The reviews are correct ...
Its amazing....In the Early am.its amazing for aroubd 12 hours solid ...and amore use eventually leads to less and Not as often ..

I swear u can Feel the Arthritis be eaten by the goodies....

Please try there correct its the BEST !!

About 3 weeks ...
And The reviews are correct ...
Its amazing....In the Early am.its amazing for aroubd 12 hours solid ...and amore use eventually leads to less and Not as often ..

I swear u can Feel the Arthritis be eaten by the goodies....

Please try there correct its the BEST !!

If anyone wants to try and duplicate this at home you would mix about 106.4 grams of the mag flaks with 28.8 grams of MSM and add enough distilled water to make 8 oz.

The Swanson mag flakes that I have come from the same underground deposit as the ancient minerals

I'm thinking that DMSO may not be necessary...for the average person to use.
Targeting individual problems...it looks amazing.

MSM with the mag oil and all the things we do with the oils and rubs looks promising.

Swampman,
This is exciting news!

I do plan on getting some and playing with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Oldster...

Back