Extraction Rosin Gummies

Can you use real fruit for these?
Not sure what you mean? You can use real fruit juice? I saw someone put watermelon in a blender and strained it. Then used it as the water/juice. Other than that I dont know how you would use fruit. I thing to be careful is I think lemon or orange juice, something about them they said messes them up. I dont know why or how just what I heard. Stay lifted.

Thinking squeezed fruit juice but wasn't sure if the citric acid wound muck it up. Seems a shame to grow organic and then use chemicals for edibles (says the guy who's mantra used to be "better living through chemicals")

Thinking squeezed fruit juice but wasn't sure if the citric acid wound muck it up. Seems a shame to grow organic and then use chemicals for edibles (says the guy who's mantra used to be "better living through chemicals")
The citric acid and corn syrup dont have to be added, but makes a better longer lasting product. Feel free to experiment with the recipe whatever works for you bud. I can only speak for my recipe, if you follow it you will have some bangin' gummies that will mess you up lol. Not organic by any means, but at the end of the day is that a deal breaker?

Back