Extraction Rosin Gummies

Awesome write up Mr mcdee sorry for the above hit wrong button on phone i would love to make a bunch of gummies i was wondering how you would suggest making the gummies using kief

Awesome write up Mr mcdee sorry for the above hit wrong button on phone i would love to make a bunch of gummies i was wondering how you would suggest making the gummies using kief
Not sure, I would say decarb and add slowly and it may dissolve????? Never worked with kief, but you could press it with hair straightener then decarb rosin. I know you can make edibles just havent done so dont know.

Thank you sir for replying I have never did any pressing before but would love to make some gummies or some kind of edible with this stuff maybe someone else will read this and be able to help a man out

Thank you sir for replying I have never did any pressing before but would love to make some gummies or some kind of edible with this stuff maybe someone else will read this and be able to help a man out
Ask around in live stoner, that will get as many eyes on it as it can. If I find out I'll let you know.

Thanks bud
Just saw someone say decarb it then mix it into VG on low heat, then mix that into your gummy mix when hot. You may get little bits in your gummies or it may dissolve not sure but either way you'll get high. Little bits are fine to eat, I've eaten decarbed bud a few times good high little work. So if some in them no biggie.

Appreciate you sharing this recipe @Mcdee! Gummies are on the to-do list this weekend!

I’ve gotta pry abit though...

Oh, ok I thought you meant actual butter lol. For sure you can get creative. I have used energy drinks instead of juice with Durban Poison for when I went to the amusement park here. Got a new idea for an edible gotta get in the lab and test it out 1st. If it works out will post it as well. I love to try new stuff when I can.

What was the new idea for edibles? Did it ever pan out?

Appreciate you sharing this recipe @Mcdee! Gummies are on the to-do list this weekend!

I’ve gotta pry abit though...

What was the new idea for edibles? Did it ever pan out?
Glad your giving it a go! Once you do a few times it's like wow so easy just eat 2 of them 1.5 were from batch with 3g rosin strong. Oh... that... no 1st go did work the way I'd had hoped. I ended with some killer magical honey that put you into space, which I will substitute the honey for other things. I dont like honey honestly so will do others, got 1 in mind but need more flower still drying. But with gummies so easy I just make those anymore lol.

Back