Extraction Rosin Gummies

Black cherry was an excellent flavor gummy. I paired it with rockstar black cherry and Durban poison. Was a great taste went well with rosin. Good pick, you should be happy with it. So do you make decarbed rosin mix with oil then drop x amount in each? What are rosin/flower to oil? How many drops per gummy?
First time making them this way. I put 5 drops...then 5 drops more...then 3 drops.. mixing in between. I was using MCT oil to infuse the Flower. I just did a 2.5 grams of decarbed Flower to 1 oz of MCT oil. I am going to buy some bigger molds. Now I know it takes a good 12-15 drops per mold atthis size. So I want some bigger, flatter molds.
So I put them in the freezer for 30 min and the MCT oil separated and froze on a majority of them. I ate a couple, the taste is different than Rosin. Not as burning, which is good. However, I won't use MCT oil for Gummies again. They don't mix well. But the strength of the MCT oil is good. I actually think that decarbing Herb and then doing oil infusion is more conservative. I like the strength, I'm stoned off of very little. I like the individual doses, by dropplets. But I am going to use something else next time. I like MCT oil, it's thin. Great for infusion. However, I will make individual Muffins or cupcakes and just pluck a hole and drip my infused oil inside. Cover the hole and put some icing on it. No mixing needed.

First time making them this way. I put 5 drops...then 5 drops more...then 3 drops.. mixing in between. I was using MCT oil to infuse the Flower. I just did a 2.5 grams of decarbed Flower to 1 oz of MCT oil. I am going to buy some bigger molds. Now I know it takes a good 12-15 drops per mold atthis size. So I want some bigger, flatter molds.
So I put them in the freezer for 30 min and the MCT oil separated and froze on a majority of them. I ate a couple, the taste is different than Rosin. Not as burning, which is good. However, I won't use MCT oil for Gummies again. They don't mix well. But the strength of the MCT oil is good. I actually think that decarbing Herb and then doing oil infusion is more conservative. I like the strength, I'm stoned off of very little. I like the individual doses, by dropplets. But I am going to use something else next time. I like MCT oil, it's thin. Great for infusion. However, I will make individual Muffins or cupcakes and just pluck a hole and drip my infused oil inside. Cover the hole and put some icing on it. No mixing needed.
Normally Im lazy and would just eat a serving of coconut oil. No need to do anything just eat the cube or put in coffee.

Hey everybody hope you're all stoned! I wanted to give an update on my gummies. I made them about 5 months ago and they are perfect. I see some people saying they go moldy in the refrigerator, this is because their recipe. The citric acid and corn syrup help preserve them. Its important to age them. Make sure you let them sit open in frig. After they start to harden seal them. You can age them to your liking, but just remember they still have water in them at 1st. Let them sit for at least a week and go from there.

20190511_095214.jpg

20190511_095222.jpg

20190511_095230.jpg

They look tasty but it is so much work
No, it looks like it but only a few ingredients all can be bought on Amazon. About 1hr or less depending on how long I let it bloom, the longer the better I think. And letting them sit to harden some before freezing. Acquiring the 2g's of rosin is the hardest part and that just tedious. Watch some videos on YouTube and you will see not a lot just got to watch it dont burn and you dont over fill molds. 1hr and gummies are ready. I like these because they are very portable and can take anywhere. I eat them walking I to stadium dont crumble in my pocket. Plus... when you pull out gummies and they're edibles people love them lol. Want to kick it up a notch you can take citric acid and sugar and made make sour patch gummies. That will get even your toughest critic.

Thanks for the inspiration, @Mcdee:redface:

I finally got around to making gummies. Very easy. In total it took longer to make than tincture but way faster than capsules.
...Doesn't matter because alchemy is fun.

I used 3.5g of Charlottes Frost CBD bud. (Charlottes Web crossed with Jack Frost).
I am guessing 15% cannabinoids at a ratio of 1 to 2 CBD to THC...ish

Each emoji is around 12mg and donuts are about 25mg, I ate a donut an hour ago, and I think that is a fair estimate.

Homemade gummies are half the cost of store-bought, and I got a fun project, so I am not including the my time or the hardware in the cost.

Molds: Donut mold (capacity 10ml each) cost 12$; Chocolate bar and emoji (capacity 5ml) cost 15$ Canadian dollars. Can't tell you the capacity of the chocolate bar yet, but its probably around 100ml or 7ml per piece.

I have bought donut shaped meds before- they are easy to cut in half or thirds, making dose titration a snap, but the stoned emoji and leaf bar make it pretty clear what's inside :p
donut.jpg

The emoji are obviously wasted! I will try the cocolate bar moulds another time, but for now I have a good supply.
81vDTAyRVPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration, @Mcdee:redface:

I finally got around to making gummies. Very easy. In total it took longer to make than tincture but way faster than capsules.
...Doesn't matter because alchemy is fun.

I used 3.5g of Charlottes Frost CBD bud. (Charlottes Web crossed with Jack Frost).
I am guessing 15% cannabinoids at a ratio of 1 to 2 CBD to THC...ish

Each emoji is around 12mg and donuts are about 25mg, I ate a donut an hour ago, and I think that is a fair estimate.

Homemade gummies are half the cost of store-bought, and I got a fun project, so I am not including the my time or the hardware in the cost.

Molds: Donut mold (capacity 10ml each) cost 12$; Chocolate bar and emoji (capacity 5ml) cost 15$ Canadian dollars. Can't tell you the capacity of the chocolate bar yet, but its probably around 100ml or 7ml per piece.

I have bought donut shaped meds before- they are easy to cut in half or thirds, making dose titration a snap, but the stoned emoji and leaf bar make it pretty clear what's inside :p
View attachment 1146163
The emoji are obviously wasted! I will try the cocolate bar moulds another time, but for now I have a good supply.
View attachment 1146164
I'm glad you like it! Anyway I can help people out I'm glad to. So easy to make holds up in pocket, cookies crumble making it harder to stay discreet. I take them every day now, throat needs a break so their perfect.

Back