Extraction Rosin Gummies

Thank you so much for sharing your recipe. I look forward to trying it out with cannabudder in the mix until I invest in a press.
May have to have a party!!!
Not sure butter or ghee would work, just never seen it done or tried myself. Give it a shot let us know of it works. I do the VG because I dont want all the saturated fat with the coconut oil. With decarbed rosin you dont need fat for the goodness to stick. I think taste is a little bit more "true" with the VG, but just my opinion.

@Mcdee excellent pictorial and instructions for that recipe especially considering you sampled some of the product!

Seems similar to the chocolate recipe just a few more ingredients. So I should be able to make it. My problem right now is I don't have any canna! First time i ran out since I started growing. But I have 9 plants flowering now so will be back in the green in a big way soon!
Sorry to hear that brother, I just got back into the green myself 2 weeks ago. Last harvest only 1 plant made it so was out for a while too. Was dabbing reclaim for a bit lol.

@Mcdee excellent pictorial and instructions for that recipe especially considering you sampled some of the product!

Seems similar to the chocolate recipe just a few more ingredients. So I should be able to make it. My problem right now is I don't have any canna! First time i ran out since I started growing. But I have 9 plants flowering now so will be back in the green in a big way soon!
Was quite smashed last night hahaha kept forgetting where I was in the steps. Not hard dont even need molds. Could just pour out on parchment paper and cut up. People get excited when it's a gummy lol.

Was quite smashed last night hahaha kept forgetting where I was in the steps. Not hard dont even need molds. Could just pour out on parchment paper and cut up. People get excited when it's a gummy lol.
Looks professional could get a labeling machine and really ham it up lol.

Sorry to hear that brother, I just got back into the green myself 2 weeks ago. Last harvest only 1 plant made it so was out for a while too. Was dabbing reclaim for a bit lol.

So did the reclaim make you sleepy? I just got a dropdown glass piece for my rig and its got a basin to catch the reclaim and I'm starting to get some build up of it. And am hoping that stuff knocks me out for sleeping. Its supposed to be a good source of CBN.

Looks professional could get a labeling machine and really ham it up lol.
I have a more pro recipe but honestly I dont think its necessary. These are pretty good for gummies. What everyone needs to remember is these are fresh. When you get gummies at the store they are little more aged, the 1s you make still have water in them that will come out still. That's why I say dont coat them yet, may get slimy if not dried out enough. I have 1s in fridge I made in June/July that are still fine. Water is the enemy of a gummy. Big key to a better gummy is the unflavored gelatin (250 bloom) from Amazon. Much better quality than the Knox you find in the grocery stores. Gives more of a gummy. The Rhodes have more of a jello consistency, it works but not as good.

Last edited:
So did the reclaim make you sleepy? I just got a dropdown glass piece for my rig and its got a basin to catch the reclaim and I'm starting to get some build up of it. And am hoping that stuff knocks me out for sleeping. Its supposed to be a good source of CBN.
I had stuff from before that was all indica dominant stuff that did. I dabbed 3oz of CBD Crack through it and wasnt ask knock out. More harsh would recommend making edibles with it instead. I would take some normal rosin put on silicone container leave open for a while in light. I think that's where the thc converts to cbn or whatever happens from the light, but there're a lot a thoughts on that from what I've read. I would try it compared the 2 see if 1 works better or neither at all. Let's us know...

Back