Looking good! I need to get everybody to get an update soon.
I seem to be the only one posting :peek: Gosh, what happened to the qualified growers from last year's finals and the two qualifying legs of this year ???

I didn't have anything to drop or I would have. The genetics are fantastic and I will certainly ne growing them again. Dont understand myself

@Dudeski - Update. My two RQS Amnesia Haze gals on day 17. Photo1: left, in AirPot. Photo2: right, in AutoPot. :toke:

26.RQS (17) 2.JPG
26.RQS (17) 1.JPG

Those are looking fantastic!

Ok, just to keep the show going, here's an update on my two Amnesia Haze gals. On left, in airpot, is the larger of the two currently at 13.5". On right is the autopot gal. Both have been topped once. Both subject to LST. And both on a diet of MegaCrop, Sweet Candy and Calmg. Cheers. :smoking:

34.RQS1 (25).JPG
34.RQS2 (25).JPG

Looking good bud!

@Dudeski - update and plant pickin' time. Here's the two RQS Amnesia Haze gals, taken yesterday, both at day 32. :thumbsup:

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in AirPot under Amare SE450:
41.RQS1 (32) a.JPG
41.RQS1 (32) b.JPG

And [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in AutoPot under CobShop cobs:
41.RQS2 (32) a.JPG
41.RQS2 (32) b.JPG

Since it's the 30-day competition mark, and plant pickin' time. I choose [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in the AirPot.
However, given that I'm the only grower in this competition, maybe we should keep both in play --- kinda make it more of a competition: AirPot vs AutoPot. What da ya think? :smoking:

@Dudeski - update and plant pickin' time. Here's the two RQS Amnesia Haze gals, taken yesterday, both at day 32. :thumbsup:

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in AirPot under Amare SE450:
View attachment 956069 View attachment 956070

And [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in AutoPot under CobShop cobs:
View attachment 956071 View attachment 956072

Since it's the 30-day competition mark, and plant pickin' time. I choose [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in the AirPot.
However, given that I'm the only grower in this competition, maybe we should keep both in play --- kinda make it more of a competition: AirPot vs AutoPot. What da ya think? :smoking:

Please do! I'm glad you are keeping your place in the comp. I think this will have a dual purpose, great job bud.

Update at day 39 for the two Amnesia Haze gals. Last week both were 17" high, but the AIRpot plant was a bit more developed. This week, Miss Airpot is 20" but her sister in the Autopot has stretched up to 22.5". As you can see from the flower development, AIRpot is still further matured. But as time passes, its possible that Miss AUTOpot will become the bigger and more productive plant. We'll see. Its worth noting that these two plants are in different grow tents, the AIRpot is under an Amare SE450 light, while the AUTOpot is under COBs from CobShop. Feed program is identical for both -- basically MegaCrop. :smoking:

48.RQS1 (39).JPG
48.RQS2 (39).JPG

They look great! The different light spectrum will make a difference, I'm noticing that now myself. The extra red in veg does push them faster

Back