Indoor Short Stuff Champion of Champions 2019

@bushmasterar15 Week 9 update: The StarDawg is by far the best plant in this grow. The trichome population is one of the best I have grown. I wish I had all six plants in this strain! Way to go Short Stuff.

_DSC1146.JPG
_DSC1147.JPG
StarDawgbud.jpg
StarDawgbuds.jpg

@bushmasterar15
Week 10 update.
She’ll be coming down Saturday or Sunday. My microscope broke, So I’m giving her 8 or 9 days after all pistils are orange.
Hopefully this one won’t put me to sleep like the two I let go for 2.5 weeks
:pass:
A3A4725E-9C4B-4DE3-B515-D4C4FFA5BD9D.jpeg

@hairyman do you have an update

Thank you all for hangin out and still in the grow. I had to chop unexpectedly so my final pic will be the last I had posted. Looks like we might all be coming up to the final pics soon.

Thank you all for hangin out and still in the grow. I had to chop unexpectedly so my final pic will be the last I had posted. Looks like we might all be coming up to the final pics soon.

Hi pal, I will post a bud pic for the final pic,I before the time,, like you had a need to get down without time for pics,

There’s what, 4 of us still in?

Back