They look great! The different light spectrum will make a difference, I'm noticing that now myself. The extra red in veg does push them faster
Yeh, I kinda thinking that's the case. Also, my COB tent has a single 2700K light high-up in the middle to complement the 4 3600K lights evenly spread out in the 4x4 foot tent. I'm actually thinking about getting the reflectors for the COBs, and then raising all the lights a bit higher. :smoking:

The reflectors really focus the light, can almost be too intense . But cobs are intense . Doesn't hurt to try!

Update at day 46 for the two Amnesia Haze gals. :smoking: [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in the airpot under Amare SE450 has finished stretch and continues to mature her buds nicely. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in the Autopot is further behind in bud development, but continues to grow in width and height. She's the smallest plant in a very crowed 4'x4' tent, but obviously enjoying the CobShop COBs. I added reflectors to the COBs 2 days ago. :toke:
55.RQS1 (46) d.JPG
55.RQS2 a.JPG

Nice! That should be good smoke.

Update at day 53 for the two Amnesia Haze gals. :smoking:[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in the airpot under Amare SE450 got major defoliation today, and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in the Autopot got the same yesterday. Both coming along just fine. Here's a view of [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] - my initial pick for the comp contestant. :toke:

62.RQS1 (53) b.JPG
62.RQS1 (53) c.JPG
62.RQS1 (53) f.JPG
62.RQS1 (53) g.JPG
62.RQS1 (53) h.JPG
62.RQS1 (53) j.JPG

And lest I forget, here's [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], her sister in the COB tent. Taller but not as full or developed as [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].
62.RQS2 (53).JPG

Man those look good! Will be running RQS gear again myself. Smoked some royal dwarf last night and it was very, very nice :smoking:

Its that time of the week again for another look at the two Amnesia Haze gals. :smoking: Both at day 60. Here's [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] (my initial comp. pick) in the airpot under the Amare SE450:

69.RQS1 (60) aa.JPG
69.RQS1 (60) b.JPG
69.RQS1 (60) e.JPG
69.RQS1 (60) d.JPG

And here's [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in the Autopot under CobShop cobs with reflectors. :toke:

69.RQS2 (60) a.JPG
69.RQS2 (60) d.JPG
69.RQS2 (60) e.JPG
69.RQS2 (60) g.JPG

Its that time of the week again for another look at the two Amnesia Haze gals. :smoking: Both at day 60. Here's [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] (my initial comp. pick) in the airpot under the Amare SE450:

View attachment 966509 View attachment 966501 View attachment 966504 View attachment 966503
And here's [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in the Autopot under CobShop cobs with reflectors. :toke:

View attachment 966505 View attachment 966506 View attachment 966507 View attachment 966508
wow what a difference between the two lights & pots , I prefer look of [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] buds are very uniform and much more dense by look of them..:d5::thumbsup::slap:

Agreed. The difference was clear early on, which is why I chose [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] as the "competition" plant. But in fairness, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is in a tent surrounded by two monsters who where ahead in their development and have stolen much of the real estate. The other issue is that its harder for me to perform LST and delofiating on AutoPot gals when some get big. So its really just once a week that they all get taken out and fussed over. In time I suppose that its possible that [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] with ultimately fill out the buds and may wind up delivering a higher yield. This is going to be an interesting experiment. Thanks for the slap-er-roo. :biggrin:

Just a great grow! I can't wait until I get some more Royal Queen seeds!

Back