Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Champion of Champions 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bushmasterar15

Please disqualify me from the final vote. I had an uncomfortable amount of Bud rot in my Goldilocks Zone harvest....I don't think it's fair to anyone that my photos be used in the final. Hard for me to do this but I try to always do the right things. (and you should too)
Honesty n integrity. You got my respect! You had a great grow i have probably thrown away close to 2 lbs this year from mold n rot outdoors shit happens its heartbreaking but you learn n become a better grower from these things.

Awwww Grow Bro that sucks, was it while in the pot this happened? Wish ya didn’t have to drop though, but understands.

I think there was a little bit of dust that got knocked off of one of my fans. Situated right around the same area this Goldilocks Zone was at. Could have also been from spilling mammoth p water on a couple spots by accident...back of the tent issues. Everything has been cleaned up with bleach to the best of my ability. Trying to renovate the whole closet to be a grow room.

Honesty n integrity. You got my respect! You had a great grow i have probably thrown away close to 2 lbs this year from mold n rot outdoors shit happens its heartbreaking but you learn n become a better grower from these things.

Sucks man but I'm not trying to jeopardize my health for some herb. Heard a lot of people had issues with mold this year outdoors all around.

@bushmasterar15

Please disqualify me from the final vote. I had an uncomfortable amount of Bud rot in my Goldilocks Zone harvest....I don't think it's fair to anyone that my photos be used in the final. Hard for me to do this but I try to always do the right things. (and you should too)
Props to you and very much agree never fuck with any questionable material your health is nothing to play around with take it from someone who's health isn't good. I wish I new how the reps work bc you deserve one honesty is rare these days glad to see it's in our community so that's great sorry that this happened but you've taken it in stride well done sir.
Ps ya outdoors was a problem this year

So @bushmasterar15 I've got this update and one more before and that's it right? End of battle just want to take real pics for the last update. Anyway this is the stilton special x 3bears og in the 2liters of coco she should be done next week but I'm not 100%. It has an odd smell it's definitely something you could gro with no carbon filter and it would smell (atleast this pheno) very dense buds looks like I will get 1.5oz or so, so I'm happy with her I've got 3 or 4 seeds left so I will definitely hit one with most likely squach24 x silverback crack and blue toof 24 x silverback and blue toof 24 x silverback crack x silverback and hopefully self it aswell
20191115_113159.jpg
20191115_113209.jpg
20191115_113239(1).jpg
20191115_113250(1).jpg
20191115_113245(1).jpg
20191115_113324.jpg
20191115_113336.jpg
20191115_113342.jpg

So @bushmasterar15 I've got this update and one more before and that's it right? End of battle just want to take real pics for the last update. Anyway this is the stilton special x 3bears og in the 2liters of coco she should be done next week but I'm not 100%. It has an odd smell it's definitely something you could gro with no carbon filter and it would smell (atleast this pheno) very dense buds looks like I will get 1.5oz or so, so I'm happy with her I've got 3 or 4 seeds left so I will definitely hit one with most likely squach24 x silverback crack and blue toof 24 x silverback and blue toof 24 x silverback crack x silverback and hopefully self it aswellView attachment 1128228View attachment 1128229View attachment 1128230View attachment 1128231View attachment 1128232View attachment 1128233View attachment 1128234View attachment 1128235
Yes one more week of update pic, then the final week 13 will be pretty much the last to have a final pic posted for the voting poll so I can have it all ready Dec 1st.

Week 12 updates Nov 17th - 23rd
Week 13 updates Nov 24th - Nov 30th
Final Picture December 1st

Yes one more week of update pic, then the final week 13 will be pretty much the last to have a final pic posted for the voting poll so I can have it all ready Dec 1st.

Week 12 updates Nov 17th - 23rd
Week 13 updates Nov 24th - Nov 30th
Final Picture December 1st
Awesome this thing keeps putting out white hairs but it's got mostly cloudy and maybe 5 to 10% Amber never seen this happen anyone seen this odd trait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back