@Dudeski - We're headed down the home stretch on these two Amnesia Haze gals. Will most likely chop both before the week's end. Here they are at 81 days old. First, my favorite, [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in the airpot; lots of very dense buds. Yum. :smoking:

90.RQS1 (81) f.JPG
90.RQS1 (81) b.JPG
90.RQS1 (81) c.JPG
90.RQS1 (81) h.JPG
90.RQS1 (81) g.JPG

And now for [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. What a totally different story -- and has been the entire grow. I caught another couple of leaves with tiny PM spots, so off she went to quarantine in her own separate closet. More treatment with SM-90. She's been stable now for a week and is getting the final days of maturing that I wanted her to have. Here's how she looks at 81 days:

90.RQS2 (81) e.JPG
90.RQS2 (81) a.JPG

90.RQS2 (81) h.JPG
90.RQS2 (81) g.JPG
90.RQS2 (81) f.JPG

Number 1 is thick! I like them both. They will reward you with some good smoke. Both the RQS I have tried are pure fire

Yep, looking forward to it. My only other experience with RQS is the Bubble Kush I grew in 1st leg this year. (Thanks to help from Unique). That smoke has become a neighborhood popular item.

The royal dwarf is some good stuff!

The royal dwarf is some good stuff!
Interesting. Just read RQS website description of Royal Dwarf. Nice to know about something so small, but so quick-growing and satisfying. :greencheck:

Then went poking around and found your journal on it. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Ok gang. I'm going to chop RQS Amnesia Haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] tomorrow, 11/21. @Ripper / @Dudeski Could I please get a code for this? Thanks.

Back