Seed Stockers Rucu Cucu- 56 litre, hlg 650r grow! (Photoperiod)

Daipot

Growing photoperiod trees
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey guys. Beans landed a few weeks back and I’ve been unable to put together a journal on this due to a number of health issues but I’m here now! I’m growing one RC that’s currently in a 3 litre pot. It’s will eventually end up in a 56 litre pot and grown underneath the tremendous HLG 650R! I hope to dedicate just this plant to the light!!!! The plant is grown in coco throughout and run with flair form nutrients with added velokelp and hydro guard. It is currently starting its life underneath a mars hydro tsl2000 and will veg under there for at least another 8-10 weeks before being put to flower under the hlg. The plant is around two weeks old so I will just mark this as day 14!

thanks for coming and checking this out! It’s gonna be a good one!

E23B7F6C-B901-425D-9386-10F2B05D7CCE.jpeg

Hey guys. Beans landed a few weeks back and I’ve been unable to put together a journal on this due to a number of health issues but I’m here now! I’m growing one RC that’s currently in a 3 litre pot. It’s will eventually end up in a 56 litre pot and grown underneath the tremendous HLG 650R! I hope to dedicate just this plant to the light!!!! The plant is grown in coco throughout and run with flair form nutrients with added velokelp and hydro guard. It is currently starting its life underneath a mars hydro tsl2000 and will veg under there for at least another 8-10 weeks before being put to flower under the hlg. The plant is around two weeks old so I will just mark this as day 14!

thanks for coming and checking this out! It’s gonna be a good one!

View attachment 1438632
I will tag along bro I'm running 1 in a 2litre bottle

@St. Tom these are the 56 litres I got at the moment. One under the net is a peyote kush. She’s just got into flower. The other is a critical kush and still under my veg lights and will be for a while yet. I had to super crop her today because she nearly out grown the tent. The Rucu cucu is next to her so you you can see the size difference

E5EBA0FF-350D-4977-9B71-184B4EBFC7F3.jpeg
F9E3104B-2F8E-40F2-BEB8-B4415CE667AC.jpeg
BF92E95C-21D1-4B33-9F84-E573A15CB302.jpeg

@St. Tom these are the 56 litres I got at the moment. One under the net is a peyote kush. She’s just got into flower. The other is a critical kush and still under my veg lights and will be for a while yet. I had to super crop her today because she nearly out grown the tent. The Rucu cucu is next to her so you you can see the size difference

View attachment 1438652View attachment 1438653View attachment 1438654
do you always just put 1 plant in the big pots id maybe do 3 of the same strain also whats your yield like from a pot that's size with 1 photo plant also this run is my first photo run

do you always just put 1 plant in the big pots id maybe do 3 of the same strain also whats your yield like from a pot that's size with 1 photo plant also this run is my first photo run
Most I’ve got is 16 ounces off to pots but that was under one 600 hps. 2/3rds of the plants were popcorn because I over crowded so I would have easily passed 16 ounces with just plant there. So now I’m doing one 56litre pot per 1.2 meters but this time around I’m using leds in flower. I think that I’ll be able to get around 20+ ounces per plant from now on.

I did 5-6 auto flowers in a 75 litre a while back and got around 10 ounces. ButI did now training on those. I just let them go

Back