Seed Stockers Seedstockers Wedding Cake and Runtz (feminised photoperiods)

Germination

Daipot

Growing photoperiod trees
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
The day has come! I’ve just put my beans into germinate should hopefully see some little taproots bu tomorrow. Im germed 5 of each strain. The plan for this grow is to veg for as long as possible and mainline each plant too achieve 8 colas. I may do a monster grow of each strain and grow a plant of each in 72 litre pot but I am undecided on this yet. Let’s see how things go first! Also, I may just top top 2 plants without mainlining if I notice its gonna interfere with blooming cycle as I grow perpetually.

plants will be vegged under a 315 CMH then split between my 600 hps and Mars hydro TSL2000.
Plants will be grown in coco
Nutrients will be Flairform with added hydrogaurd and Velokelp by Remo as a foliage spray.

Thread will be updated at least once a week with added entries for each milestone.

this is gonna be fun! Big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark and @Trichome farmer for making this happen!

7C503E78-0B3C-461F-A519-EF12264DA538.jpeg

Last edited:
Lift off
We have lift off! All the runtz have popped and three wedding cake. I’m happy with that tho as all the little plants are looking good and growing nicely. First dose of nutrients was earlier today, dosed at 1/4 strength. I also foliar spray twice daily with velokelp.

72L pot? That's uh, well, big! Nearly 16 gallons I think, although the soil v liquid conversions are a bit messy. Still, should net you quite a monster.
That’s the plan for two plants providing the timings of my grows go smoothly mate. But yeah, we should see a green Godzilla if it pans out right.

72 litre fuck me bro that would be some major plant or plants even if you put 6 in that id think she would turn out something really special bro also can you tag me occasionally

Day 11
11 days in since they’ve been dropped in coco. All is looking good. 8 happy little ladies. Excuse the mess in the tent. I’ve had too put them into my led tent which I haven’t used or cleaned in a while. I’ll clean the tent later tonight

A0C4D8D1-5E2B-46CF-A738-C30EFC342616.jpeg

Back