Sweet Seeds Runtz XL Auto® [NEW 2021]

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score

31.png

Runtz XL Auto®

1.jpg

A 6th Generation autoflowering strain. This is our extra large, autoflowering version derived from the Runtz genetic line (Zkittlez x Gelato). The strain is notable for its delicious aroma, strong effects and high yields.

The Runtz strain has revolutionized the Californian marijuana scene and it is one of the most aromatic and potent genotypes on the West Coast of the USA.

Runtz XL Auto® (SWS88) is the product of crossing a carefully selected Runtz clone with handpicked individuals from our Sweet Gelato Auto® (SWS76) strain. It contains high terpene concentrations, which lends the buds their very intense, delightfully sweet and fruity bouquet. It has a short life cycle, with just 8 weeks from the appearance of the cotyledons until harvest. Its effect is powerful and well-balanced, producing peaceful, relaxing vibes, while stimulating creativity and the imagination.

Variety SWS88
Indica:
47,1% / Sativa: 52,5% / Ruderalis: 0,4%
THC: 17-25% · CBD: 0,5%
Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-175 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 60-120 cm

3.png
7.png
24.png

20.png

31.png

Runtz XL Auto®

1.jpg

A 6th Generation autoflowering strain. This is our extra large, autoflowering version derived from the Runtz genetic line (Zkittlez x Gelato). The strain is notable for its delicious aroma, strong effects and high yields.

The Runtz strain has revolutionized the Californian marijuana scene and it is one of the most aromatic and potent genotypes on the West Coast of the USA.

Runtz XL Auto® (SWS88) is the product of crossing a carefully selected Runtz clone with handpicked individuals from our Sweet Gelato Auto® (SWS76) strain. It contains high terpene concentrations, which lends the buds their very intense, delightfully sweet and fruity bouquet. It has a short life cycle, with just 8 weeks from the appearance of the cotyledons until harvest. Its effect is powerful and well-balanced, producing peaceful, relaxing vibes, while stimulating creativity and the imagination.

Variety SWS88
Indica:
47,1% / Sativa: 52,5% / Ruderalis: 0,4%
THC: 17-25% · CBD: 0,5%
Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-175 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 60-120 cm

3.png
7.png
24.png

20.png
Are you available in US stores? And how are they able to quantify “Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis” to the tenth of a percentage point??

Last edited:
Sounds really nice :smoking:

I'm doing 3 Bloody Skunk and a Purple Punch at the moment but an 8 week strain I would like to try and do a Sea of Green type grow, 9-12 plants in a 2x4x6ft tent with 450w led and 20/4 light schedule :smoking:

Cheers guys!

First of all, this strain is the first of six new strains that we are releasing this year. The next releases will be published in the forum within the next couple of weeks.

terp182: you can have a look at any of these shops who usually stock our strains -> https://sweetseeds.es/en/directorio-de-negocios/wpbdp_category/grows-usa/

In regards to your other question, each time we cross an auto with a photoperiod-dependent plant the % of ruderalis is reduced by half. Hence, a new generation.

When we first started (1st generation) we started with a genetic that was already a 2nd cross, so it had 25% of ruderalis. Starting from this:

1G = 12.5%
2G = 6.25%
3G = 3.1%
4G = 1.6%
5G = 0.8%
6G = 0.4%
7G = 0.2%

So, we could say that our 6th generation autoflowering strains feature approximately 0.4% of ruderalis.

Then, if you know the exact % of Indica-Sativa from both parentals used in the cross, with a few calculations you'll get the approximate (to the tenth) percentage of Indica and Sativa.

For example, if the first parental of this strain was a 100% Sativa and the second parental was a 100% Indica (which they wouldn't be as one of them would have to have a bit of Ruderalis genes in it, but just to use it as an example), you'd get a 49.8% Sativa, 49.8% Indica, 0.4% Ruderalis plant.

All this is approximately and not totally scientific, but we believe it gives the grower a bit more information about what to expect from the plant in terms of structure, aromas, effects, etc.

If we were to round the numbers to units (avoiding tenths) the total wouldn't make up for 100% in most cases and the 0.4% Ruderalis would appear as 0%...

Sweet smokes!

tommy

How about a cool little forum pack of 3 seeds of each of the 6 strains?
I would buy it :biggrin:
And completely unrelated, here's my cool Albino Bloody Skunk from Sweet Seeds 17 days old :)
20210212_121422.jpg

Cheers guys!

First of all, this strain is the first of six new strains that we are releasing this year. The next releases will be published in the forum within the next couple of weeks.

terp182: you can have a look at any of these shops who usually stock our strains -> https://sweetseeds.es/en/directorio-de-negocios/wpbdp_category/grows-usa/

In regards to your other question, each time we cross an auto with a photoperiod-dependent plant the % of ruderalis is reduced by half. Hence, a new generation.

When we first started (1st generation) we started with a genetic that was already a 2nd cross, so it had 25% of ruderalis. Starting from this:

1G = 12.5%
2G = 6.25%
3G = 3.1%
4G = 1.6%
5G = 0.8%
6G = 0.4%
7G = 0.2%

So, we could say that our 6th generation autoflowering strains feature approximately 0.4% of ruderalis.

Then, if you know the exact % of Indica-Sativa from both parentals used in the cross, with a few calculations you'll get the approximate (to the tenth) percentage of Indica and Sativa.

For example, if the first parental of this strain was a 100% Sativa and the second parental was a 100% Indica (which they wouldn't be as one of them would have to have a bit of Ruderalis genes in it, but just to use it as an example), you'd get a 49.8% Sativa, 49.8% Indica, 0.4% Ruderalis plant.

All this is approximately and not totally scientific, but we believe it gives the grower a bit more information about what to expect from the plant in terms of structure, aromas, effects, etc.

If we were to round the numbers to units (avoiding tenths) the total wouldn't make up for 100% in most cases and the 0.4% Ruderalis would appear as 0%...

Sweet smokes!

tommy
Everybody has recommended hella dank seed company. Year and half ago was where I bought my first sweet seeds autos. Do you guys not honor them anymore or do business?

Would like to try the Runtz in auto form and XL too, that's me sold... almost!.. didn't have any luck with the Dark Devil 3+1 beans... 0 from 4 germ rate all tried at diff times alongside other seeds with 100% success rate.. 2 out of 4 on my Gorilla Girl XL too, go figure?.. Helluva smoke tho!..
Easy now!..

Would like to try the Runtz in auto form and XL too, that's me sold... almost!.. didn't have any luck with the Dark Devil 3+1 beans... 0 from 4 germ rate all tried at diff times alongside other seeds with 100% success rate.. 2 out of 4 on my Gorilla Girl XL too, go figure?.. Helluva smoke tho!..
Easy now!..
Hmmm.My dark devils didnt sprout either. And where I got them wont replace if its Cuz germination. Every other sweet seed has popped tho.

Back