Seed Stockers Ryno_nuggs presents Wedding Glue by Seedstockers in a solo cup

Good morning everyone. I have some pictures from last night I didn't get posted.

Seedstockers Wedding Glue

Here is the newbie. Yesterday was day 3. She is looking happy.
View attachment 1396660

And this girl was Day 21 yesterday
View attachment 1396661
View attachment 1396662
I am still hand watering this girl about once a day. Her feed is up to 260ppms now. She is still a little yellow down low but her top is darkening up. I will up the ppms a bit today.

It seems like they need a little higher ppm in this small of container than what I am use to.
View attachment 1396663
She is trying to push some roots out of the bottom but they seem to be air pruning themselves.

Thanks for stopping by! :headbang: :coffee:

Looking good dude :thumbsup:

That homemade dripper is super cool :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Day 28 for this one.
20211219_130752.jpg

I definitely stunted this one with some overwatering. Fortunately I have a second one going.

This girl is day 10.
20211219_130821.jpg

20211219_130807.jpg

I would like to withdrawal my oldest plant from the competition. Definitely going to roll with the new girl.

They are a bit hungrier than I am used to and was a bit slow to react to the older plant.

Thanks for stopping by!:pass::toke:

Day 28 for this one.
View attachment 1399059
I definitely stunted this one with some overwatering. Fortunately I have a second one going.

This girl is day 10.
View attachment 1399060

View attachment 1399061

I would like to withdrawal my oldest plant from the competition. Definitely going to roll with the new girl.

They are a bit hungrier than I am used to and was a bit slow to react to the older plant.

Thanks for stopping by!:pass::toke:

I got caught out with that too bro.. hungry strain.. and in solos issues arise in an instant!! Mine pulled through fine soon as I upped the feed. Seen a few others as well yellowing early.. just a hungry strain.

I got caught out with that too bro.. hungry strain.. and in solos issues arise in an instant!! Mine pulled through fine soon as I upped the feed. Seen a few others as well yellowing early.. just a hungry strain.
I agree!! Mine are already at 500 ppm at day 29, and today I am going to bump them again as I see some light green.
Very determined, strong, hungry genetics!! :biggrin:

Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by!

Here we have the 14 day old Wedding Glue provided by SeedStockers..

20211223_171050.jpg
20211223_171157.jpg

20211223_171132.jpg

This girl is definitely growing way better that the one I overwatered. She is a hungry girl, the last 2 feedings were at 365ppms.

Happy growing everyone! :headbang:

Seed Stockers Wedding Glue

After 3 days in the cd case, here we are. I do check them every 24 hours and give a lights spray of room temp tap water.( disclaimer: I have soft tap water. Not recommended with hard water). I get a root riot and dip it in room temp water with a dash of recharge in it, then give it a nice squeeze to eliminate tok much water. Then I split the root riot down the middle, almost all the way, and gently place the seed in the root riot.View attachment 1389392
I usually would have got it in the root riot a day earlier. With the cotyledons already coming out of the shell, I placed the seed so they are above the soil level to avoid them getting damaged. Typically they would be placed close to a quarter inch below the surface, which helps remove the shell casing.

From here they go into the solo cup that has roughly 15-20ish percent perlite. The coco has been properly hydrated and charged, then ppm adjusted to 150 ppm for the run off.View attachment 1389394
View attachment 1389395

From here just a dome to maintain higher humidity levels to get them going. A light mist of water to the inside of the dome before the cover goes on helps with this.
View attachment 1389397
The dome also helps the coco from drying out too fast. That allows for a little more time in between water while the are so small.

Thanks for stopping by everyone, and good luck to everyone in the solo grow off!
:toke: :goodluck:
Nice summary of how you do it! Looks like you are set to knock it out of the park. What nutes are you using?

So I have been getting hammered by pretty good winter storm. No power, no cell service, and no internet. Estimated power restoration is January 9th and it has been out since Christmas.

Fortunately I have a generator but it does not run 24 hours a day. The girls are getting closer to 12 hours of light per day, plus or minus a couple hours. So I am sure this will inevitably slow my girls down a bit.

These pictures are from yesterday which was day 21. Wedding Glue by SeedStockers.
20211230_163257.jpg

Sorry for the blurry picture, I didn't notice it when I took the picture last night.

She is still going strong, even with the challenging conditions. I think I was up to 470ppm on my last feeding. I continue to bump the ppms up every other watering and she just begs for more.
20211230_163242.jpg

Hope all is well, thanks for stopping by!

Here we have SeedStockers Wedding Glue
Day 33
20220111_175205.jpg

This is my plant for the competition. She has been showing pistils for a couple days.

Here is the oldest one that was stunted from my overwatering.
Day 51
20220111_175222.jpg

She wasn't really doing much so I gave her a topping. She finally started growing some more and is rather thick.

Thanks for stopping by!

Back