Salve decarb yes or no

I got an oz of 20% CBD hemp flowers. Ran out of propane, no oven to decarb. So, I'll have CBD-A salve. Magical B Machine
You can decarb the salve in a hot oil bath if you want to. I usually only partially decarb salves since I believe that THCa and CBDa have medicinal action.

So
How does this salve smell???

@Tejasdirt Like bees wax and chlorophyll. I have not visited this thread in a while! I am going to grow at least a couple of high CBD plants in the next run in order to make some salve.

Many of my friends and relatives use it for all kinds of aches and pains. They report it as very effective.

I find it works best with 3 active ingredients: 1/2 ounce of high CBD flowers 1/2 of it decarbed 1/2 not, 1/4 ounce high THC flowers 1/2 of it decarbed 1/2 not and fresh just picked leaves from high CBD plants - as many as you can chop up in a Cuisinart and fit in the Magic Butter Machine processed in the olive oil.

My wife prefers to not have THC so I make one without the high THC flowers for her. She says it works just fine. Happy wife happy life!

:vibe:

I’ve added wintergreen to mine and it covers smell well. Have lavender essential oil I’ll add to the next batch. Just add after it is partially cooled or you’ll cook off all that wonderful essential oil.
:face:

Back