Save my ladies!

Hotshot

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I flip my ladies to flower on July 23. They are AK 47. Below is the new solution that I just put in my reservoir August 11 for the 3.5 gallons. The only difference between the solution and the last a week before this was the addition of the bud explosion. Could anybody advise me on what is going on with my girls? PH maybe? Thank you!

Ph Before 6.44

Ph After 5,9 after sitting half hour and nutes added

7 ml hydroguard
MC Part a 3.5 gallons target 8.5 actual 8.4

MC Part b 3.5 gallons target 2.5actual 2.5

Bud explosion 1.4 grams total

PPM

Before anything 114

Before nutes after hydroguard 117

After part a 590

After part b 740

After Bud explosion 790

C8F17889-C48C-4EF7-9530-CE7B35BE5C74.jpeg
B8A995EE-FA82-4180-B2C0-EE43AC4803E1.jpeg
64578196-D11E-4E1A-BF4A-12411F3DA0DE.jpeg
68812958-2AE1-457F-A750-1718B31A9E97.jpeg

@Mañ'O'Green will see this when he logs in later but they look like they're locking something out also are they in autopots and what media are you using

Yes I would have to agree with @St. Tom first thing what is the media being used?

But I am guessing it is the BE adding too much K and locking out N,Ca,Mg and this is just a guess from my experiences which isn’t a ton. Also being that the problem showed after adding that to mix so that would be the first thing I would remove. When I used bud explosion I had similar issue and I have used it since haven’t had the issue since FWIW

Take a look at this anytime I am trying to figure what my deficiencies are I go here:d5:

DA7022BD-0B10-4621-BB6F-3389AC5D3073.jpeg

@St. Tom @Dale's Proper Bud my apologies these are in soil in 6 gallon Autopots. I’ll was thinking of making a fresh reservoir and thought about the bud explosion bring the issue but I added so little and my PPM was still relatively low so I was doubting that was the culprit.

@St. Tom @Dale's Proper Bud my apologies these are in soil in 6 gallon Autopots. I’ll was thinking of making a fresh reservoir and thought about the bud explosion bring the issue but I added so little and my PPM was still relatively low so I was doubting that was the culprit.
I grow in autopots but would you mind checking your roots for a smell bro

Yeah you are correct it may not be the BE just a thought. You could also have a salt build from the autopots. I know a lot of people run into that issue when feeding nutes in autopots.

@St. Tom @Dale's Proper Bud yeah I think @Mañ'O'Green helped me out a while back in the Autopot forum. I took All my plants outside and flushed them thoroughly. I planted one outside and it’s doing wonderful . I took the other two back inside the tent and switched the schedule to 12/12. They were doing wonderfully for weeks after I brought them back inside after the flushing but it seems within the past week or so they have been getting stressed out like you see. How do you cure the salt buildup? Is living soil and just plain water in your reservoir of the preferred method for Autopots?

I grow in autopots but would you mind checking your roots for a smell bro

They’re sleeping for the night but I lifted the pots yesterday and no smell. I did veg them for about 3 months before flip so maybe roots got out control?

Based on the numbers I had to work with your formula is low on calcium and magnesium and very high in nitrogen for this growth stage. To top it off the genetics of this strain color like that. You need some soluble gypsum so you can add calcium without nitrogen and use Epsom Salt for magnesium.

Your numbers now.
2022-08-18_12-47-56.jpg

What would work better.

2022-08-18_12-54-33.jpg

@St. Tom @Dale's Proper Bud yeah I think @Mañ'O'Green helped me out a while back in the Autopot forum. I took All my plants outside and flushed them thoroughly. I planted one outside and it’s doing wonderful . I took the other two back inside the tent and switched the schedule to 12/12. They were doing wonderfully for weeks after I brought them back inside after the flushing but it seems within the past week or so they have been getting stressed out like you see. How do you cure the salt buildup? Is living soil and just plain water in your reservoir of the preferred method for Autopots?
mog is here to help now but I grow year-round in autopots with coco/clay pebble mix

Back