Save my ladies!

@Mañ'O'Green i didn’t know the genetics looked like that. I have epsom Salt but don’t have gypsum, the K+, or P that’s on your sheet. I assume these get put into the reservoir also? I did use your sheet to adjust values and figured if I kept it in the green I was good to go. Thank you!

@St. Tom can I use mega crop with coco and clay pebbles?

@Mañ'O'Green i didn’t know the genetics looked like that. I have epsom Salt but don’t have gypsum, the K+, or P that’s on your sheet. I assume these get put into the reservoir also? I did use your sheet to adjust values and figured if I kept it in the green I was good to go. Thank you!

yes as far as I know bro yes I'm sure @Nosias and a couple of others use it with them

I have tried the clay pebbles with MC and coco. I did not see any need for the clay pebbles. 100% coco is what I use with MC in AutoPots. Very very happy with my results.

I took off growing for a few years but I am back at it. I am now adjusting to my new well water source for water that is run through a whole house water softener system. I believe I have will use some Epsom Salts when the ladies get a bit older. I "feel" the ES benefits the my garden. @St. Tom
I hope to post a new thread soon. I have 3 ladies growing now and they are looking grand.

I have tried the clay pebbles with MC and coco. I did not see any need for the clay pebbles. 100% coco is what I use with MC in AutoPots. Very very happy with my results.

I took off growing for a few years but I am back at it. I am now adjusting to my new well water source for water that is run through a whole house water softener system. I believe I have will use some Epsom Salts when the ladies get a bit older. I "feel" the ES benefits the my garden. @St. Tom
I hope to post a new thread soon. I have 3 ladies growing now and they are looking grand.
my medium is clay pebble mix but I have used just coco too but both work well also @Nosias nice to see you back

my medium is clay pebble mix but I have used just coco too but both work well also @Nosias nice to see you back
Pandemic and a move were the cause. Well, also I had over 40 full quart jars. So I was not in need of more. I'll post in a week or so and tag you and @Hotshot

Back