Indoor Sawney’s Slaughter Lambs

How are you getting such dense roots soo young? What are you feeding them early on? Grow looks great bro

It's some sort of sorcery bro.. im convinced of it lol I can't get my rockwool plants to veg anywhere near as quick.. they're tiny by comparison for the first 3/4 weeks.

How are you getting such dense roots soo young? What are you feeding them early on? Grow looks great bro
Thanks man! :thumbsup:
I do add a little myco and General Hydroponics Rapid Start into my reservoirs but I think roots in general grow a little faster in rockwool.
It's some sort of sorcery bro.. im convinced of it lol I can't get my rockwool plants to veg anywhere near as quick.. they're tiny by comparison for the first 3/4 weeks.
Lol… you always crack me up Hope! :funny:

I do add a little myco and General Hydroponics Rapid Start into my reservoirs but I think roots in general grow a little faster in rockwool.

:wizzy:

IVe read good things about rapidstart being a helpful game changer for seedlings. I wanted to give the maxibloom a try but proves hard to find in the UK. I use advanced nutrients. Would love their voodoo juice but shit is super expensive here. Might give these GH a go the next time around.

Pardon my ignorance my friend but do u use the powdered form of mycos? Like stick it in your blocks when your planting? Or does it go in your actual res?? Is there a liquid form? I need to give my rockwool girls an early boost I think!

IVe read good things about rapidstart being a helpful game changer for seedlings. I wanted to give the maxibloom a try but proves hard to find in the UK. I use advanced nutrients. Would love their voodoo juice but shit is super expensive here. Might give these GH a go the next time around.

I'm with ya brother.. I wouldn't pay the price for voodoo juice.. have used it before.. small bottle to try.. and not convinced its worth anywhere near the price tag!!

Back