Indoor Sawney’s Slaughter Lambs

@420autoflower can I hit u with another 1 sir? I think I remember u saying you'd used GH Flora 3 part?? With a nute brand change on the cards here im looking at that very closely.. but everything I read talks about mixing all 3 from day 1.. so feeding micro grow and Bloom all in the same mix from the start?? Am I picking that up wrong?? Why would u feed veg and Bloom nutes in veg???

IVe read good things about rapidstart being a helpful game changer for seedlings. I wanted to give the maxibloom a try but proves hard to find in the UK. I use advanced nutrients. Would love their voodoo juice but shit is super expensive here. Might give these GH a go the next time around.
If you don’t mind powdered nutes the Maxi line is great. I just ran Maxi Grow/Bloom on a large SOG crop in a 5x5’ back in August and it ended up yeilding well. The crop produced about 4lbs of primo buds and it only cost about $45 in nutrients. Lol!
Very inexpensive way to grow.

I currently have a small grow and running Advanced Nutrients A&B to test how their PH perfect works. So far I’ve noticed the AN is within range when used alone with R/O water and it does hold the PH steady over time but I’m still having to make PH adjustments when adding cal mag, silica and PK boosters.

Pardon my ignorance my friend but do u use the powdered form of mycos? Like stick it in your blocks when your planting? Or does it go in your actual res?? Is there a liquid form? I need to give my rockwool girls an early boost I think!
Yes bro… powdered myco. I just add a little into my feeding water during veg. I use to sprinkle it on my medium when I planted new seedlings but started getting lazy and nowI just water it in.
Here is the brand I’ve been using.

1672422380650.jpeg

I'm with ya brother.. I wouldn't pay the price for voodoo juice.. have used it before.. small bottle to try.. and not convinced its worth anywhere near the price tag!!
I’ve noticed just about all the root enhancers are pricy including the GH Rapid Start. Must be some expensive ingredients they use. :rolleyes1:

@420autoflower can I hit u with another 1 sir? I think I remember u saying you'd used GH Flora 3 part?? With a nute brand change on the cards here im looking at that very closely.. but everything I read talks about mixing all 3 from day 1.. so feeding micro grow and Bloom all in the same mix from the start?? Am I picking that up wrong?? Why would u feed veg and Bloom nutes in veg???
I haven’t used the trio line in a few years bro… got to be too much of a hassle mixing the 3 parts together every I was adding nutes. All 3 parts are required throughout a grow but at different ratios from veg to flower. I started using their Nova line after I gave up on the trio, much easier to work with and performs very well. Only one bottle to deal with during veg and one bottle during flowering. The 862 gram crouton grown Bananalope and her sisters I just harvested were all fed the Nova line from beginning to end with a couple other General Hydroponics products and all 3 turned out nice.
GH has simple and inexpensive nutrients that work well.

FDE4A5C1-190B-41B0-A25B-2961AFBA8549.jpeg
8424DD5F-A1CA-4870-AEE2-E699636C05BD.jpeg

I haven’t used the trio line in a few years bro… got to be too much of a hassle mixing the 3 parts together every I was adding nutes. All 3 parts are required throughout a grow but at different ratios from veg to flower. I started using their Nova line after I gave up on the trio, much easier to work with and performs very well. Only one bottle to deal with during veg and one bottle during flowering. The 862 gram crouton grown Bananalope and her sisters I just harvested were all fed the Nova line from beginning to end with a couple other General Hydroponics products and all 3 turned out nice.
GH has simple and inexpensive nutrients that work well.

View attachment 1551281View attachment 1551282

Thanks bro.. 862g.. 8 hundred and 62 grams.. 1 plant.. mind blowing.. the croutons were very effective for you then haha will u be using them again or back to the blocks?

If you don’t mind powdered nutes the Maxi line is great. I just ran Maxi Grow/Bloom on a large SOG crop in a 5x5’ back in August and it ended up yeilding well. The crop produced about 4lbs of primo buds and it only cost about $45 in nutrients. Lol!
Very inexpensive way to grow.

I currently have a small grow and running Advanced Nutrients A&B to test how their PH perfect works. So far I’ve noticed the AN is within range when used alone with R/O water and it does hold the PH steady over time but I’m still having to make PH adjustments when adding cal mag, silica and PK boosters.
IVe been using AN from my very first grow. Only gotten better at understanding the products individually with each grow. That’s why I haven’t changed yet. Athena seems to produce some outstanding looking bud, but super expensive. I was thinking of giving the AN connusair a bash, but still expensive if it doesn’t end up proving any better than their coco bloom base. The flornova I will try out at some point for sure.

With AN sensi, it does keep the ph in check. Most of their additives have salts to keep the ph buffer. You can change the ph yourself, and it will remain that way for over 24hr for sure as I tested this myself. But I read that changing the ph yourself interferes with their ph buffering salts in the medium and can fuck with ph. With my tap water, sensi brings my ph between 5.8-6.2

IVe been using AN from my very first grow. Only gotten better at understanding the products individually with each grow. That’s why I haven’t changed yet. Athena seems to produce some outstanding looking bud, but super expensive. I was thinking of giving the AN connusair a bash, but still expensive if it doesn’t end up proving any better than their coco bloom base. The flornova I will try out at some point for sure.

With AN sensi, it does keep the ph in check. Most of their additives have salts to keep the ph buffer. You can change the ph yourself, and it will remain that way for over 24hr for sure as I tested this myself. But I read that changing the ph yourself interferes with their ph buffering salts in the medium and can fuck with ph. With my tap water, sensi brings my ph between 5.8-6.2
After mixing additives and making my PH adjustments I noticed the Advanced Nutrients holds the PH better than anything else I’ve used but was hoping I wouldn’t have to adjust at all. I was initially going to run some of their additives with the A&B to keep my PH in better range but didn’t want to spend the extra money since I had everything already from other companies. I also have had good grows with Humboldt’s Secrets A&B… been successfully running their line periodically for the past few years and ended up buying the stuff in 5 gallon containers. Lol!

Never tried Athena before but heard good things about it. There’s a YouTuber called the Yellow Penguin that runs Athena nutrients and his grows always look good.

Thanks bro.. 862g.. 8 hundred and 62 grams.. 1 plant.. mind blowing.. the croutons were very effective for you then haha will u be using them again or back to the blocks?
Croutons are the bomb and definitely going to use them in the future. Thanks for turning me onto them bro… would have never started using them if it wasn’t for you. :thumbsup:

Here are some pics and a IG video of the 862 gram auto.

Back