New Grower Second Grow - Bubbly Livers (Mephisto) - Auto-fed Coco Topped ScrOG + Runoff Feeding Experiment

I disagree with some of this and there's a few things I've said in the thread which you've misread or skipped over, resulting in some misconceptions, but I very much appreciate the rest, and the fact that you bothered to reply at all, of course. I'll take it all into account. Thanks!
No, I hit the nail on the head. You are in denial, it's all good.

No, I hit the nail on the head. You are in denial, it's all good.

I'm not bogging down my journal with a point-by-point takedown of the factual errors you've made concerning my grow based on your reading mistakes. I thanked you for the advice and said I'd take it into account, though. Thanks again, and goodbye.

I'm not bogging down my journal with a point-by-point takedown of the factual errors you've made concerning my grow based on your reading mistakes. I thanked you for the advice and said I'd take it into account, though. Thanks again, and goodbye.
I can read very well, and my eyes can see very well too! I can tell by your pictures what you did wrong from day 1, your rambling words are not even needed. I am 100% right and You are welcome! Being your second grow, you are a pro. Peace out and good luck.

Last edited:
what a wonderful journal your detail is a credit to you pal i enjoyed reading it and im subbed up along for the ride you have some great ladys there

How did you make out with this grow? I’m assuming the plants are down now?

Back