Seed Stockers Seed Stockers diary contest - free seeds for reliable diary growers

By now we hope many of you have had chance to see some of the early impressive results from Seed Stockers genetics. And we would like to give the chance for a few more people to see for themselves the quality on offer.

So if you are able to commit to a grow diary from start to finish, drop me a PM. The rules are that:
a) You must live in the EU. We can't ship seeds outside of the EU
b) You must have done a couple of complete diaries already. Sorry we can't compromise on this.

If that sounds like you then drop me a PM with your preferred variety. We have a limited number of seeds available for this promo so we will have to approach it on a first come basis on this occasion. But there will be other promo's later on

cheers!

tony

What is genetics of your seeds? That would help with choice, if you update your page on each strain.

All sorted, Slaters loft garden will be rocking some of the photo's strains, The Grandaddy Confidential, Maple Sherbert x Pre 89 skunk and some OG Candy Dawg Kush down the line. Really excited to get growing, got a new tent and a new diy light project on the go for these girls.
Sister company to Dutch passion... I think we are all in for a real treat

All sorted, Slaters loft garden will be rocking some of the photo's strains, The Grandaddy Confidential, Maple Sherbert x Pre 89 skunk and some OG Candy Dawg Kush down the line. Really excited to get growing, got a new tent and a new diy light project on the go for these girls.
Sister company to Dutch passion... I think we are all in for a real treat

Both of those sound so nice .... i wish i had another tent for running photo's

Good Luck ....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I said send me anything indica :crying: so i don't know yet, but im feeling lucky :vibe:

Just got mail ... @DutchPassionTony delivers ,,, i asked for indica, i really got indica :cheers:

PHOTO_20170726_140815[1].jpg

Can't wait to try these ... i think i will start with Northern Lights .... i remember liking the photo version years back .... :hookah:

Cheers :pass:

Just got mail ... @DutchPassionTony delivers ,,, i asked for indica, i really got indica :cheers:

View attachment 784655

Can't wait to try these ... i think i will start with Northern Lights .... i remember liking the photo version years back .... :hookah:

Cheers :pass:
I will be very interested to see what i get .......thats pretty quick delivery is it not .........wheres my postie?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Both of those sound so nice .... i wish i had another tent for running photo's

Good Luck ....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I said send me anything indica :crying: so i don't know yet, but im feeling lucky :vibe:

Timed it right, I've been looking into doing a few photo grows and maybe growing something different and this offer turned up. It all looks good and with the DP backing you can't go wrong.

Back