Seed Stockers Seed Stockers diary contest - free seeds for reliable diary growers

DutchPassionTony

Autoflower Master
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
By now we hope many of you have had chance to see some of the early impressive results from Seed Stockers genetics. And we would like to give the chance for a few more people to see for themselves the quality on offer.

So if you are able to commit to a grow diary from start to finish, drop me a PM. The rules are that:
a) You must live in the EU. We can't ship seeds outside of the EU
b) You must have done a couple of complete diaries already. Sorry we can't compromise on this.

If that sounds like you then drop me a PM with your preferred variety. We have a limited number of seeds available for this promo so we will have to approach it on a first come basis on this occasion. But there will be other promo's later on

cheers!

tony

By now we hope many of you have had chance to see some of the early impressive results from Seed Stockers genetics. And we would like to give the chance for a few more people to see for themselves the quality on offer.

So if you are able to commit to a grow diary from start to finish, drop me a PM. The rules are that:
a) You must live in the EU. We can't ship seeds outside of the EU
b) You must have done a couple of complete diaries already. Sorry we can't compromise on this.

If that sounds like you then drop me a PM with your preferred variety. We have a limited number of seeds available for this promo so we will have to approach it on a first come basis on this occasion. But there will be other promo's later on

cheers!

tony
Bring it on!!!! Ya need start to finish documentation, i can do that??? im ready to drop beans as soon as they land... I will take and xxl xl heavy yielding strain you have...okay, i jumped the gun, im US so prolly not eligible ... Hey @TheMongol how bout you and your EU team??

Back