Seed Stockers Seed Stockers diary contest - free seeds for reliable diary growers

Recieved mine early this week, but only just got back from my hollibobs. @DutchPassionTony asked me what strains caught my eye, I wrote 6, and said anything from that list, I'll be a happy bunny. He only sent me the lot! Over the moon. Can't knock that generosity. I dunno what I'll drop first, I do know I ordered a few sativas. My taste is slowly moving from Indicas, I'm getting to that age :coffee2:.
Im leaning to dropping OG Kandy Dawg Kush, as my night time knockout. BCN Power plant, AK420, and Amnesia as my daytime smokes. Though that might change :face:
IMG_4053.JPG

cheers to @DutchPassionTony for the chance to grow these, and for the generosity, I'll be a seedstockers whore for a while now :kiss:

Recieved mine early this week, but only just got back from my hollibobs. @DutchPassionTony asked me what strains caught my eye, I wrote 6, and said anything from that list, I'll be a happy bunny. He only sent me the lot! Over the moon. Can't knock that generosity. I dunno what I'll drop first, I do know I ordered a few sativas. My taste is slowly moving from Indicas, I'm getting to that age :coffee2:.
Im leaning to dropping OG Kandy Dawg Kush, as my night time knockout. BCN Power plant, AK420, and Amnesia as my daytime smokes. Though that might change :face:
View attachment 787644
cheers to @DutchPassionTony for the chance to grow these, and for the generosity, I'll be a seedstockers whore for a while now :kiss:
Think i am too now .....more orange bud autos on there way to add to the rest.....this is gonna be fun [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Think i am too now .....more orange bud autos on there way to add to the rest.....this is gonna be fun [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
I can't wait for the Orange Bud to arrive. Good point actually, (forgot about the Orange Bud) I'll drop the Amnesia this time, replace it with OB.

I can't wait for the Orange Bud to arrive. Good point actually, (forgot about the Orange Bud) I'll drop the Amnesia this time, replace it with OB.
I've just re read this and it makes no fucking sense, but you catch my drift I hope :pighug:

Been smoking some Chemdogging this morning, brains a bit :dizzy:

View attachment 787644

Go with the AK420 first she looked like a lovely lady in the photo's

Bring it on!!!! Ya need start to finish documentation, i can do that??? im ready to drop beans as soon as they land... I will take and xxl xl heavy yielding strain you have...okay, i jumped the gun, im US so prolly not eligible ... Hey @TheMongol how bout you and your EU team??
WTF...was cruising around and found this one by recent...but your tag didn't tag me? Grrr, is it still open? Have to read later...

WTF...was cruising around and found this one by recent...but your tag didn't tag me? Grrr, is it still open? Have to read later...
Im not sure, this was an EU test only so i couldnt get in on it.. @Duggy is the test team lead i believe..

Back