Seed Stockers Seed Stockers OG Candy Dawg Kush Autoflower.

i_gro420

AKA TaNg
Reaction score
It gives me great pleasure to be able to grow and show you the as yet unreleased OG Candy Dawg Kush Auto from Seed Stockers.
This girl will be grown in Plagron Light Mix and fed a combination of Shogun,AN and Guanokalong nutrients under @GrowNorthern HS1s,she will be grown in a 3 gallon Airpot and given 20hrs of light.

A big thank you to the DP/Seed Stockers guys for allowing me to showcase this delicious sounding auto.

804542e0471ab783f5f4f7904bfb5ced.png

Last edited:
It gives me great pleasure to be able to grow and show you the as yet unreleased OG Candy Dawg Kush Auto from Seed Stockers.
This girl will be grown in Plagron Light Mix and fed a combination of Shogun,AN and Guanokalong nutrients under @GrowNorthern HS1s,she will be grown in a 3 gallon Airpot and given 20hrs of light.

A big thank you to the DP/Seed Stockers guys for allowing me to showcase this delicious sounding auto.

804542e0471ab783f5f4f7904bfb5ced.png

Day 1.
48e1ba7f5b85e79fe4bdd72250a290b0.png

Day 3 (today)
d7f37c222b6c7ba5ff97523021229a5f.png
sounds tasty you must know some people in the right places :pass:

It was actually @TaNg that recommended me so I owe him a big thank you too.
nice man hes not a bad freind to have at all he has helped me out a good few time with advice im subbed up for the show these seed stockers genetics are real monsters have a rep slap for sharing your grow :slap::pop::d5:

Cheers fellas heres the O.G CDK just a few hours above ground, let's call it day 1.

ea843c581b4c11a7d881b93353df721d.png

I got this plant confused with another Auto I'm growing in Canna Coco earlier and threw up a few pics lol lesson leaned, don't blog after your first spliff lol.

Also if anyone is interested, I use the same camera and lens as @TaNg a Nikon 3300 and a 40mm macro lens with the settings at 1/80 f22 iso400.

Your photos are looking very good. I was actually thinking he had something to do with those.:pass:. Perfect shots.

Do you have any info on this Strain? What's the different between the OG kush auto and this OG Candy Dwag Kush? Something to do with the size or is it the taste that's been modified?

Your photos are looking very good. I was actually thinking he had something to do with those.:pass:. Perfect shots.

Do you have any info on this Strain? What's the different between the OG kush auto and this OG Candy Dwag Kush? Something to do with the size or is it the taste that's been modified?

Yeah I've been nagging TaNg for tips on Instagram for the last couple of years lol he's been very kind to tutor me on both growing and photography. I've pretty much copied everything except I grow some plants in Coco and play around with different additives.

Here's a quote from the seedstocker site on the photoperiod version

"About our O.G. Candy Dawg Kush Feminized seeds
The most potent original OG variety that we have come across in several years of searching. O.G. Candy Dawg Kush is a feminized photoperiod variety which has THC levels of 23%+ and has a distinctive sweet candy taste to complement the intense THC levels and rich OG Kush flavor. The genetics were produced by crossing a Candy Kush/ Chem Dawg hybrid with an exceptional OG Kush and selectively breeding the most potent offspring whilst maintaining the sweet OG candy taste and yields. O.G. Candy Dawg Kush takes around 8-9 weeks of 12/12 bloom before harvest and grows well in any grow medium. The Kush genetics tend to produce medium hight, bushy plants with yields which are well above average. The buds are firm and sticky, they are equally popular with medical and recreational smokers giving a potent high and strong body stone. Give O.G. Candy Kush Dawg an extra week or two in veg and she will reward you with extra heavy yields at harvest. Concentrate and oil producers will also find this to be an ideal variety. Top quality OG Kush, highly recommended."

And here is a link to the autos, looks like their available now :)
https://www.seedstockers.com/en/o-g-candy-dawg-kush-autoflower

V
Yeah I've been nagging TaNg for tips on Instagram for the last couple of years lol he's been very kind to tutor me on both growing and photography. I've pretty much copied everything except I grow some plants in Coco and play around with different additives.

Here's a quote from the seedstocker site on the photoperiod version

"About our O.G. Candy Dawg Kush Feminized seeds
The most potent original OG variety that we have come across in several years of searching. O.G. Candy Dawg Kush is a feminized photoperiod variety which has THC levels of 23%+ and has a distinctive sweet candy taste to complement the intense THC levels and rich OG Kush flavor. The genetics were produced by crossing a Candy Kush/ Chem Dawg hybrid with an exceptional OG Kush and selectively breeding the most potent offspring whilst maintaining the sweet OG candy taste and yields. O.G. Candy Dawg Kush takes around 8-9 weeks of 12/12 bloom before harvest and grows well in any grow medium. The Kush genetics tend to produce medium hight, bushy plants with yields which are well above average. The buds are firm and sticky, they are equally popular with medical and recreational smokers giving a potent high and strong body stone. Give O.G. Candy Kush Dawg an extra week or two in veg and she will reward you with extra heavy yields at harvest. Concentrate and oil producers will also find this to be an ideal variety. Top quality OG Kush, highly recommended."

And here is a link to the autos, looks like their available now :)
https://www.seedstockers.com/en/o-g-candy-dawg-kush-autoflower
Very ,very nice strain ,I would love to know the cut of og they used and whick Chem dawg ,I have a feeling this will be a very popular strain and super potent .

Back