F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
Hello I have five S.F.A. just popped and in five gallon seedstockers grow bags that are very well made I hope the sticker holds up. Any how sticky fingers auto when grown to its full potential can be some super powerful herbs Sticky Monkey GG#4 x with Candy dawg Kush Auto unreal strains on there own I will always grow this strain when I need more. That an BBGA auto I never run out of either. But this grow is all about the legend sticky fingers autoflower. They will be fed mega crop and bud Explosion Miicrobialmass and unsulphured molasses.Tge last pot will be showing its seed by tomorrow lol
PXL_20211111_214550919.jpg
PXL_20211112_041047644.jpg
PXL_20211112_041058587.jpg
PXL_20211112_041031507.jpg
View attachment 1387005View attachment 1387006

Heck no they all have there own pots that way the rootball will keep warmer on minus 35 to 40 degrees Celsius and I am maxing out the fire place and heaters lol They will not be done untill January it gets cold I have had some problems with cold stunting growth so i redid my whole basement and I will be growing Photos in 7 to ten gallons of soil and autos in five to help retain heat in the roots in the off period of the light. I hope it helps.

Heck no they all have there own pots that way the rootball will keep warmer on minus 35 to 40 degrees Celsius and I am maxing out the fire place and heaters lol They will not be done untill January it gets cold I have had some problems with cold stunting growth so i redid my whole basement and I will be growing Photos in 7 to ten gallons of soil and autos in five to help retain heat in the roots in the off period of the light. I hope it helps.
Have you thought of using like reptile heat tape for radiant heat?

Have you thought of using like reptile heat tape for radiant heat?
No my man I have not thought about reptile anything I never had an interest in them. That being said Iam very interested in any tape especially ones that help to keep cold blooded creatures warm. If you could send me a link I would be very appreciated .

So depending on the amount of space you need to cover, they've got this kind:
Which is like a cut to fit kind of deal (they come in various widths).

They've also got radiant heat panels like this: https://www.reptilebasics.com/rbi-radiant-heat-panels

And ceramic heat emitters:

The panels or CHE bulbs could work well for warming the air in the tent, you could do a CHE in a simple clamp light type socket (just make sure the wattage is appropriate) and clip it to your poles or whatever easily enough. If you were wanting to wrap the pots strictly to keep the roots warm, the tape may be a better bet. Or even putting them (or the panels) under the base your pots will be on might work.

Not necessarily recommending any of those sources in particular, just showing you what I'm talking about! Hardware stores also sell heat cables that are typically used to keep pipes from freezing that you could possibly be used to wrap the pots or put under a base.

Tbh if you have the space, you may be able to get away with putting up a chicken coop/workshop/worksite type heater! Or one of those radiant heat pan things they use to keep livestock's water from freezing? Idk, just throwing ideas out there lol.

T
Tbh if you have the space, you may be able to get away with putting up a chicken coop/workshop/worksite type heater! Or one of those radiant heat pan things they use to keep livestock's water from freezing? Idk, just throwing ideas out there lol.
I will definitely look at the wrap I use oil heaters 1500 watts a peice I have four of them. I insulated the the floor rubber and underlay. Iam fortunate to have a log house and two fire places but there is nights i sleep hard an dont get up to stoke the fires those are the nights i will be glad i have the heaters and added insulation on the floor and my North west wall is now completely covered by a screen room which will help the basement allot. Thanks for all the tips my man

Back