Seed Stockers Only1Sky grows Seed Stockers RUCU CUCU OG AUTO

@DDubs - Nope these photos were early AM. The 2nd plant is definitely droopier by nature, but especially when she wants a drink -- which is the case here.

@Seedstockers-Mark. Day 64 and 56 for my two Rucu Cucu OGs.

64.RC.jpg
64.RC1 a.jpg
64.RC1 b.jpg
64.RC1 d.jpg
64.RC2 (56) b.jpg
64.RC2 (56) c.jpg
64.RC2 (56) d.jpg

@Seedstockers-Mark - sorry for the long absence from posting. Medical issues had me overly occuppied. Fortunately, I was able to keep up the feeding schedule and occasionally take a couple of pictures. Let me now step back now and bring things up-to-date.

Here is Rucu Cucu OG #1 -- the taller and lankier of the two. She is at 76 days in these photos, and ready to be harvested any day now.

76 RC1 a.jpg
76 RC1 b.jpg
76 RC1 c.jpg
76 RC1 d.jpg

And here's her more voluptuous sister, plant #2, at 68 days.

76.RC2 (68).jpg

Plant #1 was harvested 3 days later. She was just 12" in height (30.5 cm), but very firm, sweet buds. After a suitable period of drying (which actually took a while given the high ambient humidity at this time of year) she weighed in with a yield of 1.7 ounces or 48 grams.

Currently curing.

Plant #2 was given more days to mature, since she had started later than #1. Here we are at day 80. These are her final pictures as she was harvested immediately afterward.

88.RC2 (80) a.jpg
88.RC2 (80) b.jpg
88.RC2 (80) c.jpg
88.RC2 (80) d.jpg
88.RC2 (80) e.jpg

She was just a tiny bit taller than the first plant. Her height was 13" or 33 cm. But her buds were even more dense and abundant than the 1st plant. After drying her yield was 2.5 ounces or 70 grams.

Both plants still in curing at this time. :biggrin:

Plant #2 was given more days to mature, since she had started later than #1. Here we are at day 80. These are her final pictures as she was harvested immediately afterward.

View attachment 1487731View attachment 1487732View attachment 1487733View attachment 1487734View attachment 1487735

She was just a tiny bit taller than the first plant. Her height was 13" or 33 cm. But her buds were even more dense and abundant than the 1st plant. After drying her yield was 2.5 ounces or 70 grams.

Both plants still in curing at this time. :biggrin:
looking great sky my bro I also saw your comment about your health I hope your in a good place now and its really nice to speak to you again

@St. Tom - thanks for the kind thoughts. Twisted my lower back lifting the hind-end of my shepherd into the car. Classic injury. No big deal, except at my advanced age it just doesn't want to heal. More time needed. :biggrin:

@St. Tom - thanks for the kind thoughts. Twisted my lower back lifting the hind-end of my shepherd into the car. Classic injury. No big deal, except at my advanced age it just doesn't want to heal. More time needed. :biggrin:
I feel your pain bro and I know those dogs are fucking heavy but the things we do for love hey also back pain is a nightmare so I hope your back on track soon bro

Back issues are the worst. Take care. Nice grow. Buds looking super fat

Back