Seed Stockers Only1Sky grows Seed Stockers RUCU CUCU OG AUTO

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Greetings folks, and the illustrious @Seedstockers-Mark. Here's the thread to document my run with the new release, Rucu Cucu OG Auto.
0.0 seeds.jpg

The grow will make use to two 4x4 tents, moving them around as space opens up from other plants in later cycle. One tent is equipped with my 4 year old Amare SE450UVB light, and the other uses the new and very fine @Medic Grow LED Fold-8. Both tents have humidifiers and extraction fans managed by Inkbird controllers.

Grow medium is a mix of Big Rootz soil and coco amended with worm casings, azomite, dolomite, and lobster compost. Nutrient program will be determined by the container I wind up choosing. It will either be AutoPots or RainScience Grow Bags. Basically, when I top feed I use the @Greenleaf program; MegaCrop plus Sweet Candy plus Bud Explosion plus Kelp Extract. If using the AutoPots, when the plants are drinking from the reservoir (bottom feeding) then I use the @Prescription Blend program. Of course, periodically the plants will get a respite from the normal program while getting a good soaking of ReCharge and SLF-100.

We'll start 2 seeds. Here we go. First a bath in RO water.
0.1.jpg

After 3 days neither seed had cracked open, but both were plenty saturated. So I popped then in a paper tower (sealed and dark). After 2 days both seeds were opening ever so slightly. So then they went into Jiffy's Canadian Sphagnum Peat Starter Pots in a domed humidity tray sitting on a heat mat.

0.6 a.jpg
0.6 b.jpg

Fingers crossed. I'll report back in once we have signs of life. Many thanks, Mark.

Last edited:
Greetings folks, and the illustrious @Seedstockers-Mark. Here's the thread to document my run with the new release, Rucu Cucu OG Auto.
View attachment 1437960

The grow will make use to two 4x4 tents, moving them around as space opens up from other plants in later cycle. One tent is equipped with my 4 year old Amare SE450UVB light, and the other uses the new and very fine @Medic Grow LED Fold-8. Both tents have humidifiers and extraction fans managed by Inkbird controllers.

Grow medium is a mix of Big Rootz soil and coco amended with worm casings, azomite, dolomite, and lobster compost. Nutrient program will be determined by the container I wind up choosing. It will either be AutoPots or RainScience Grow Bags. Basically, when I top feed I use the @Greenleaf program; MegaCrop plus Sweet Candy plus Bud Explosion plus Kelp Extract. If using the AutoPots, when the plants are drinking from the reservoir (bottom feeding) then I use the @Prescription Blend program. Of course, periodically the plants will get a respite from the normal program while getting a good soaking of ReCharge and SLF-100.

We'll start 2 seeds. Here we go. First a bath in RO water.
View attachment 1437961

After 3 days neither seed had cracked open, but both were plenty saturated. So I popped then in a paper tower (sealed and dark). After 2 days both seeds were opening ever so slightly. So then they went into Jiffy's Canadian Sphagnum Peat Starter Pots in a domed humidity tray sitting on a heat mat.

View attachment 1437962View attachment 1437963

Fingers crossed. I'll report back in once we have signs of life. Many thanks, Mark.
Looking forwards to your show sky my bro

Well, the seed that had cracked open and started showing root sprouted after a couple of days in soil. No sign from the 2nd one. Here we are at what I'll officially call, DAY 1.
1.RC1 a.jpg

At day 4 there's still no sign of life from the 2nd seed. I went exploring, and found nothing growing, so I'm calling her a lost cause. So I dropped another seed in RO water. Fingers crossed on that one.

Meanwhile, here is the first lady at day 5, looking well enough.

5.RC1.jpg

Well, the seed that had cracked open and started showing root sprouted after a couple of days in soil. No sign from the 2nd one. Here we are at what I'll officially call, DAY 1.
View attachment 1440256

At day 4 there's still no sign of life from the 2nd seed. I went exploring, and found nothing growing, so I'm calling her a lost cause. So I dropped another seed in RO water. Fingers crossed on that one.

Meanwhile, here is the first lady at day 5, looking well enough.

View attachment 1440260
looking good my old friend

Day 7 for the initial seedling. I've removed her humidity dome, moved her to a tent, and positioned her to get @150 PPFD. All's well for the moment.

7.RC1.jpg

Meanwhile, the replacement seed that was swimming in RO water has opened and shown a root.

7.RC2 (0).jpg

So she went right into the Peat Starter Pot in a domed humidity tray sitting on a heat mat. Two days later we have lift-off. :biggrin:

9.RC2 (1).jpg

Well 24 hrs later RC2 had shot up like a beanstalk. I guess the single 20W T5 bulb was insufficient even at such a tender age. So I moved her into a RainScience 3 gallon pot, propped her up, and placed her under a CobShop AutoCob such that she can get 125 PPFD. Here she is on day 3:

11.RC2 (3).jpg

And RC1 is now eleven days old and repositioned to get 185 PPFD. Today a nice misting of diluted kelp extract spray.

11.RC1.jpg

Back