Seed Stockers SEEDSTOCKERS 420 day - FREE SEEDS

Sorted :biggrin: Great customer service! Liking SS more already!
7ABAE8EF-AF42-4AD8-BC47-798D9BDBC24E.png

Will distributers of seedstockers seeds be able to ship to US if their website says so?

'M9rning.
@Sleeper143 : same reasonng here, i did question how much in postage this as gonna cost em but registered under the same expectation: I.e. if i register they send a free seed!
Will need to confirm for sure or get them to remove my information from their db if thats now not gonna happen (my private details are not given freely, ever.)...

Last edited:
register on 42
@Seedstockers_Mischa just want to say a big thank you for the BCN Critxxl Auto.:d5:
Mine arrived this morning but am a bit crowded for next couple weeks, so will drop and record when I do.

I've mentioned your generous offer on another forum (rollitup) for the UK growers so maybe a few new site visitors.
Very much appreciated and I'll be on your site next seed buying round.
Thanks again..
:clapper:

@Seedstockers_Mischa just want to say a big thank you for the BCN Critxxl Auto.:d5:
Mine arrived this morning but am a bit crowded for next couple weeks, so will drop and record when I do.

I've mentioned your generous offer on another forum (rollitup) for the UK growers so maybe a few new site visitors.
Very much appreciated and I'll be on your site next seed buying round.
Thanks again..
:clapper:
Still waiting for mine, good to hear they’re shipping though!

Good to hear, I was going to wait till the end of the month before giving off. No need now.

I was in the market to buy some seeds, but I've not got 50 euro to spend.

Back