Seed Stockers SEEDSTOCKERS 420 day - FREE SEEDS

Seedstockers_Mischa

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
⚠️We are preparing special promo for 420 day (Monday 20th April) ! Stay tuned and dont miss it !⏰

All people who register on 420 day on our website (www.seedstockers.com) will receive 1 free seed of BCN Critical XXL Autoflower.⁠

From those people who created a new account, we will pick 4 lucky winners who will get another 20 seeds of their choice (max. 4 strains).⁠

We will contact the winners via email used for registration - so it must be real e-mail address.❗

This action is valid for all customers, excluded only those from the USA. We are really sorry ⁠

⏳This promo is valid only on 420 day from 00:00 - 23:59.⌛

if you are already registered and want to participate, you’ll need to create new account with new email.⁠

However, we have another option for you. Simply, place an order on 420 day and we will add extra 20 free seeds to your order automatically based on our current stock!⁠

Please feel free to share this with your growers! ⁠

Tell everyone that they can try Seedstockers seed for free and share the love with us !️⁠

It always makes us happy to get new satisfied customers who share their feedback with us. ⁠

Stay safe and healthy guys and be prepared for 420 day !⁠

Attachments

• Seedstockers-420_Saturday_17042020.jpg
    Seedstockers-420_Saturday_17042020.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
⚠We are preparing special promo for 420 day (Monday 20th April) ! Stay tuned and dont miss it !⏰

All people who register on 420 day on our website (www.seedstockers.com) will receive 1 free seed of BCN Critical XXL Autoflower.⁠

From those people who created a new account, we will pick 4 lucky winners who will get another 20 seeds of their choice (max. 4 strains).⁠

We will contact the winners via email used for registration - so it must be real e-mail address.❗

This action is valid for all customers, excluded only those from the USA. We are really sorry ⁠

⏳This promo is valid only on 420 day from 00:00 - 23:59.⌛

if you are already registered and want to participate, you’ll need to create new account with new email.⁠

However, we have another option for you. Simply, place an order on 420 day and we will add extra 20 free seeds to your order automatically based on our current stock!⁠

Please feel free to share this with your growers! ⁠

Tell everyone that they can try Seedstockers seed for free and share the love with us !️⁠

It always makes us happy to get new satisfied customers who share their feedback with us. ⁠

Stay safe and healthy guys and be prepared for 420 day !⁠
sounds like a good deal too me anyone interested @Global Moderators @Gladiators @Admin
i can highly recommend there seeds
View media item 21407
View media item 21406
View media item 20996
View media item 20999
View media item 20991
View media item 20978

Thanks for posting that @TheMongol for posting this in Live Stoner Chat
Looks like i'll be putting and order in and signing up again with a new email come Monday!
20 free seeds added to the order what's not to like!
I like their range of strains and already have Fruitcake auto on the go.

Thanks for posting that @TheMongol for posting this in Live Stoner Chat
Looks like i'll be putting and order in and signing up again with a new email come Monday!
20 free seeds added to the order what's not to like!
I like their range of strains and already have Fruitcake auto on the go.
I can only recommend Seed-Stocker, are you back on growing?

That I am brother Fruitcake auto, be seedstockers and i have four other strains each from a different breeders.
I won't name them here as I don't feel it would be polite to do so, in seedstockers sacred space.
I'll get a journal up for them at some point, need to take pics.
Hope you are keeping well, good to see you again!

I would totally be down but I'm in the USA! Is the offer for 20 free seeds with purchase for USA as well?

I would totally be down but I'm in the USA! Is the offer for 20 free seeds with purchase for USA as well?

:cuss: USA here:sadcry:

Back