Seed Stockers SEEDSTOCKERS 420 day - FREE SEEDS

"This action is valid for all customers, excluded only those from the USA. " Put a glove over the envelope. I promise you won't get the corona

So why don't you sell to U.S. customers? I know of several seed companies in Spain that do. In fact, I've ordered from Linda Seeds three times now, and they have been a great company to deal with.

Thank you again @Seedstockers_Mischa . I recently harvested a record for me and it was from your Amnesia Auto, she gave 55grams dry and i grow outdoors. My last run atm is running 2 purple punch and big bud and super skunk are the largest plants at week 4 at 48cm, should be pretty large. Stay safe, its special this year as its 4 20/2020
@the green bandit , @hecno,

Last edited:
Wow, very nice offer. I'll see you tomorrow.

I'm so skint, this is a thing not to be missed. You'll also get the grow out on here. :pass: :bow:

⚠️We are preparing special promo for 420 day (Monday 20th April) ! Stay tuned and dont miss it !⏰

All people who register on 420 day on our website (www.seedstockers.com) will receive 1 free seed of BCN Critical XXL Autoflower.⁠

From those people who created a new account, we will pick 4 lucky winners who will get another 20 seeds of their choice (max. 4 strains).⁠

We will contact the winners via email used for registration - so it must be real e-mail address.❗

This action is valid for all customers, excluded only those from the USA. We are really sorry ⁠

⏳This promo is valid only on 420 day from 00:00 - 23:59.⌛

if you are already registered and want to participate, you’ll need to create new account with new email.⁠

However, we have another option for you. Simply, place an order on 420 day and we will add extra 20 free seeds to your order automatically based on our current stock!⁠

Please feel free to share this with your growers! ⁠

Tell everyone that they can try Seedstockers seed for free and share the love with us !️⁠

It always makes us happy to get new satisfied customers who share their feedback with us. ⁠

Stay safe and healthy guys and be prepared for 420 day !⁠
Gonna sign up tomorrow! Gonna place an order and get 20 free seeds. I hope they are all autos but really appreciate anything.

I see not USA. Pfffft.

Back