Seed Stockers SEEDSTOCKERS 420 day - FREE SEEDS

I dont see Australia in the drop down menu :( so maybe we are like the USA, though Mischa has posted to Australia before, and with the best stealthy package i have seen impressive .

So I registered an account but haven’t been asked about or notified about the free BCN seed....

Me neither. I assume, they'll just be sent out to your registration details.

Can't wait, looks like good genetics.

Hey Guys... I am really sorry about the USA shipping - we are not allowed due to the federal in the USA - so complaints please forward to your local politician to change the federal law. Yes some shops ship there, but we don't want to stop in the business or does not have the change to ship to the USA when it will be possible just because we shipped illegally there before :(

Trust me, we would love to ship to the USA. We have many interested customers from there, but we cannot risk it to have problems with the police etc. They could stop our business.

About the Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc. We shipped there with our stealth method, but due to the corona virus we had to stop, more packages were stopped at the customs and it is not completely safe at this moment.

We at Seedstockers, we hope that we can return to the normal regime pretty soon ! :(

So to clarify the rules:

1 free seed to everybody who will newly register on our website. (From those new registered - we will pick 4 lucky winner who will get 20 seeds.)

Registered customers who will place an order (At this moment only min. order 100€ with express shipping) will get additional extra 20 free seeds.

@smokeyfromau @Sleeper143 @Sour D @pop22 @420Forever @hope2grow @Builder0101 @Hazyrook

@Seedstockers_Mischa Thank you, for clarifying the current situation. Seems my brother was correct, when he said it would be diffuclt to get Internationl mail with the Corona at the moment. I do hope customs stopping the packages wont stop SeedStockers from posting to Australia in the future. :( true the corona has interupted and stopped many businesses and taken lives also, its a curse!

Any AFN members from Europe, havent tried SeedStockers, you'll love the strains on offer. Currently smoking auto Amnesia from SeedStockers, a good producing plant, just as described on the SeedStockers website.

Keep safe and well Mischa :)

That's me registered Seedstockers

AFN members from Europe, havent tried SeedStockers
Am running my stock of seeds from RQS down (terrible service AND genetics: just a terrible experience) so looking for new seed supplier in a 'E.U. local' area that can usurp RQS.

Looks like I found it.

All good genetics and prices are good too.

Good luck all again.
JN

Hey Guys... I am really sorry about the USA shipping - we are not allowed due to the federal in the USA - so complaints please forward to your local politician to change the federal law. Yes some shops ship there, but we don't want to stop in the business or does not have the change to ship to the USA when it will be possible just because we shipped illegally there before :(

Trust me, we would love to ship to the USA. We have many interested customers from there, but we cannot risk it to have problems with the police etc. They could stop our business.

About the Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc. We shipped there with our stealth method, but due to the corona virus we had to stop, more packages were stopped at the customs and it is not completely safe at this moment.

We at Seedstockers, we hope that we can return to the normal regime pretty soon ! :(

So to clarify the rules:

1 free seed to everybody who will newly register on our website. (From those new registered - we will pick 4 lucky winner who will get 20 seeds.)

Registered customers who will place an order (At this moment only min. order 100€ with express shipping) will get additional extra 20 free seeds.

@smokeyfromau @Sleeper143 @Sour D @pop22 @420Forever @hope2grow @Builder0101 @Hazyrook
I messaged the website and was told a free seed would be put in my order - I’m not ordering anything right now - I was under the impression you will send a free seed to each new account set up - no purchase necessary?
E30280A2-F1B7-4B40-8EC7-66F06C407E76.png

No Canada,no USA
No sales for seedstocker... :(

Back