Seedstockers Grower of the Year 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big :thanks: again @Seedstockers_Mischa, another fine selection :thumbsup:
20190805_120207.jpg

Damn....this is the part that sucks when you gotta skip a round. Seedstockers kick some major ass with their awesome genetics! Seeing all the strains you all receive one by one gonna make me go nuts!

Hope I get to do new Seedstocker strains soon! I still got Candy Dawg that I'll be growing out soon. Will post along for fun if allowed.

You guys/gals have a blast!

Damn....this is the part that sucks when you gotta skip a round. Seedstockers kick some major ass with their awesome genetics! Seeing all the strains you all receive one by one gonna make me go nuts!

Hope I get to do new Seedstocker strains soon! I still got Candy Dawg that I'll be growing out soon. Will post along for fun if allowed.

You guys/gals have a blast!
I can virtually guarantee you they are after journal s for there new strain if you hit her up also if your gonna be growing it anyway maybe you should stay in this one battle it would be nice to have you here but I understand ya need a break my good friend :bighug::pass:

I can virtually guarantee you they are after journal s for there new strain if you hit her up also if your gonna be growing it anyway maybe you should stay in this one battle it would be nice to have you here but I understand ya need a break my good friend :bighug::pass:

I'll definitely pm Mischa after i finish the Candy Dawg. She sent me three strains and I only grew two out. Asking for more before even finishing one each just sounds too greedy lol

If I join this one, might as well defend all three? Then, might as well join all six cos its not everyday I get qualified in Final Leg? See what I mean lol? Gotta instil some discipline into these old bones.

Trust me, the itch to say screw it is ever present. Just gotta keep telling myself, its all for fun.

I'll definitely pm Mischa after i finish the Candy Dawg. She sent me three strains and I only grew two out. Asking for more before even finishing one each just sounds too greedy lol

If I join this one, might as well defend all three? Then, might as well join all six cos its not everyday I get qualified in Final Leg? See what I mean lol? Gotta instil some discipline into these old bones.

Trust me, the itch to say screw it is ever present. Just gotta keep telling myself, its all for fun.
Cool pal I'm having a mini break after these for xmas ect and will be running 3 or 4 same strains after that as it's a massive pain sharing a res with them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back