Seedstockers Grower of the Year 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my tracking number from Mischa so should have the beans by next week at the latest ready to start for the 18th ✌✌

Cheers EQ:pass: me will begin some Candy Dawg next week, so should be some nice xmas gift.:cooldance:
i ran candy dawg last that was some nice quality weed im still smoking it now @TheMongol you will love it

i ran candy dawg last that was some nice quality weed im still smoking it now @TheMongol you will love it
Dang, now you make me hard waiting for it, tell me about the smoke plz, should be outstanding by description of SS.:pass:

@TheMongol i can even throw a few of Nikoles toe pics in if you win :crying::crying:

@TheMongol i can even throw a few of Nikoles toe pics in if you win :crying::crying:
Wtf:crying::crying::crying:plz my Sir!:kissass: gimmi some toes.
So are we gonna have a grow off within a battle then bro?? Bragging rights to the winner??
@the green bandit il now tag you in future updates brother ✌✌
Hm, me not in the battle tho and me is growing 3 of them......:shrug:......but we could have a little vis á vis grow off in battle section, what ya say? And me is also doing 3 Candy Dawg, but do not journal both strains.:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back