Grow Mediums Sensi seeds - hashplant

Just a picture

Little artsy fartsy shot from her last day in veg

image.jpg

Lights on in 6 hours, can't wait to get in there and have a check on things, need to change the res later.

I guess since I noticed pistles on her and I'm sure there will be more later, I should change res and run bloom nutes.

Good times ahead

Thanks everyone

Clean as f

Hey AFN , all is well here as always. The hashplants going great, I have super clean environment and I have to say this is the cleanest grow I've ever done.

It's nice not to have soil or coco in places you wouldn't imagine, or am I just messy?

Anyway she's had a new tub that's been cleaned and filled with juice, gave the airstone a check like previously, I'm impressed with my air pump what a good buy and next to nothing cost!

image.jpg

So she's on bloom nutrients now!

Numerous super tiny pistles making an appearance throughout, so to me if the plants doing that I have no reason to deprive her from lovley sensi bloom.

image.jpg

On my shelf I do infact have overdrive and final phase, other than that I'm torn between big bud or bud candy possibly both.

I've not used big bud.. It's a shame I didn't to get chance to try out bud igniter.
For next time then :)

image.jpg

So day 2 into 12/12 flip! Things should be happening fast :)

Thanks again as always to anyone taking the time to stop by
I hope your interested as much as I am to see the results.

Milk

My work for the day is done :) she seems ultimate happy with the treatment !!
Loving life , let's grow some donkey dicks !

image.jpg

More from day 3

image.jpgimage.jpg

Update

Hello AFN , just a little update, she's overdue a res change.
i need to pick up some things in the morning and in all fairness I think that I will run another
airstone also.

roots are so big they would take up my 15ltr pot with room for nothing else, plants stretching very minimal but very noticeable.

not had an issue regarding anything with this strain. You give and it takes. My air temps always 77-80 f , humidity is always around 40.

stems are ridiculously strong and I actually loose count every time I give a go at counting tops
shes really impressing me.
pistles are popping all over the place. I've seen beforehand the quality this plant produces and anyone interested should not question the price for prize winning genetics.

I've grown some resinous as hell strains in my past but to date this just takes the cake.

image.jpg

I'm in the beginning phase of setting up a clone/veg room as I have some new clones coming hopefully soon. The strains are as follows :

somango , l.s.d , og kush , critical kush & Pineapple Express.

thanks for your time as always. " to the 3 or 4 people who actually read my thread "

milk

Wow, thats a big girl! I can't wait to see the smoke report on this. I think this plant gets overlooked a lot so we all are keeping an eye on it!

Hi pop ;)

thank you very much for stopping by , u think so then mate ?
yea she's a lovley plant. I just feel because I'm not running an autoflower this time no one seems interested.

I was actually not going to bother with anymore due to the fact it feels like I'm talking to myself. However I will continue for anyone interested in the strain. I found limited info on this myself so I want it to be here for others

you'll get more attention if you makes some post on other peoples grow journal. This really should have been posted min the photo-period grow section. People haven't noticed it here is all. I'm sure there will be interest in this! pm a moderator maybe they'll move it to that section for you.

:Sharing One:

I feel it's in the right section . Just old old strain many people not care much for. Hehe I'm not really bothered I just felt like I was wasting my time due to the lack of interest

Back