Extraction SerVm and Massterpenes

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Super Gladiator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
got my package today so here is the unboxing I will be updating when I make cartridges.

96A03A74-5F6F-4EC9-99A0-66A6A3D25577.jpeg
0C0D524F-8BF0-47DE-AE9B-CD07BCB2FBEA.jpeg

Last edited:
@Ripper Nice Goodies! Subbed

By chance which Flavor Terps did you receive?

I placed an order on Sunday night for Servm 6ml ($10 more than 3ml, twice as much). Also got Trainwreck & Platinum Blueberry Kush (gift) Terps 2ml.

I fear this is the beginning of a Terp Profile Library :headbang:

@Ripper Nice Goodies! Subbed

By chance which Flavor Terps did you receive?

I placed an order on Sunday night for Servm 6ml ($10 more than 3ml, twice as much). Also got Trainwreck & Platinum Blueberry Kush (gift) Terps 2ml.

I fear this is the beginning of a Terp Profile Library :headbang:
I got sour diesel and blueberry. Just waiting for some cartridges to fill and I will get things rolling.

Made some cartridges today first I made some rosin

54A37869-01BF-4F7D-A363-06E85AF2A986.jpeg

5DA8AF50-EF8F-40E1-8BD8-F5A83C4154CE.jpeg

Then I put the rosin on my hot plate for 30 minutes on 200 degrees

9DC660F0-7854-41D3-BA34-C6673985C32A.jpeg

8DE2669A-EF1B-46F4-BE25-7A8CFED9324E.jpeg

I then added 21 drops of serVm and 0.3 ml Massterpenes blueberry terpenes per gram of rosin ( I had 3 grams) I used 0.9 ml.

I cooked it for 20 minutes at 200 degrees...

I then used a syringe and made 6 cartridges here is one of them.

0283D3B7-C5FC-45BD-A605-A27C3B70BF12.jpeg

Last edited:
Can they be thinned if the potency is high? I want to make varying degrees of potency for different people. It sounds as though these are going to hit hard/strong. Please forgive my ignorance if this is stupid. I only currently vape dry herb but am trying to make the next step to carts and pens.

FB

Can they be thinned if the potency is high? I want to make varying degrees of potency for different people. It sounds as though these are going to hit hard/strong. Please forgive my ignorance if this is stupid. I only currently vape dry herb but am trying to make the next step to carts and pens.

FB
If you go to thin it will leak out of your cartridge.

Thank you.
I should probably hit the dispensary and see what it is I’m trying to do. I just hate buying something I have tons of.

:crying:

How about Dillute, guess that’s what I meant sorry. Can the potency be adjusted, or just use less rosin?

And you said 21 drops of Serum but then 3ml per gram of rosin. 3ml of what? Per gram. Was the 21 drops the 3ml per gram? I am probably being pretty thick right now. I probably need to medicate.

FB

How about Dillute, guess that’s what I meant sorry. Can the potency be adjusted, or just use less rosin?

And you said 21 drops of Serum but then 3ml per gram of rosin. 3ml of what? Per gram. Was the 21 drops the 3ml per gram? I am probably being pretty thick right now. I probably need to medicate.

FB
0.3 ml of Massterpenes blueberry. And just take smaller hits would be the best way to control it. You have to have the right amount of rosin and Massterpenes product to make it burn properly.

Last edited:
Sounds good thank you. Just finished my first nicely amber and clear reduction with a quick three minute frozen QWET. It’s getter thicker as I write and it cools. Nice smell so it’s further then I have ever gotten. I have now realized VG ruined a bunch of tries so now I will follow the sage advice of you and @Mañ'O'Green and get some of this product. I just reduced some Critical and will be doing some Forgotten Cookies as my first vape oil attempts. Any recommendations as to flavors to compliment those two or........ feel like I’m getting a better idea on what it will take to get to the final product. I believe I saw a post @Ripper where you mention 50/50 Serum and liquify but don’t remember where. Is that something you still do or was that my imagination? Or maybe it was MOG about the thickness.

Thanks for helping me get it a bit more. Do you have a recommendation on the carts? I believe I saw you mention a select for the CCEL that you had good luck with, is that the best way to go still?

FB

:cheers:

Back